Western Michigan Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Attendance

It's three games in a row -- if you're going to skip one, you pass on Holy Cross, no? At least that's my thinking having to drive a ways away.
Same here. I would love to make the Holy Cross game, but a 4 hour drive combined with the 3rd straight Saturday might keep me away, unfortunately. If there was a week off, i'm definitely there.

For those who can't make the drive 3 times in a row, which is quite understandable, is there are foundation, charity or the like you could give the tickets to if you don't find any takers to buy them or giving them to a friend?

Based on the plethora of lower bowl tickets on stubhub for $6 I'd say 25k tops in the seats.

For those who can't make the drive 3 times in a row, which is quite understandable, is there are foundation, charity or the like you could give the tickets to if you don't find any takers to buy them or giving them to a friend?

If they're willing to take one single ticket, I'd look into it.

I would hope that the fan base realizes this is an important game and that this team would appreciate the Loud House more than one time in their college careers. Go out and support Syracuse University Football on 21Sep19. Be Loud and Proud, Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

I'll say 34K in the building and 38 announced.

To be honest, I don't care all that much. I'm going up there early, tailgating, and then screaming my head off at the game rooting for my team to win. While it's nice to fill up the building, I'm officially done concerning myself with what the fair weather fans are going to do each & every home game. I wish the place was full every week for the coaches, players & recruiting, but it won't be until we win consistantly. And even then, it seems unlikely we draw 45-48K on a regular basis.

It's nice that people turned out for Clemson, but half of them were there for the party and could give 2 s about the actual game, no matter what they say (some of my friends included). I know the people that are in the Dome Saturday will be the ones who really care. So let's just get the damn win and turn the season around!

32000 announced 25000 actual---- coaching at ALL LEVELS has a lot to answer for.

I'm going to stay positive. If there are only 25,000 actual Fannie's in the seats, that will be better than a 50% increase In shoulder and leg room vs the Clemson game. It will be disappointing, but I prefer to see a half full glass.

I'll say 34K in the building and 38 announced.

To be honest, I don't care all that much. I'm going up there early, tailgating, and then screaming my head off at the game rooting for my team to win. While it's nice to fill up the building, I'm officially done concerning myself with what the fair weather fans are going to do each & every home game. I wish the place was full every week for the coaches, players & recruiting, but it won't be until we win consistantly. And even then, it seems unlikely we draw 45-48K on a regular basis.

It's nice that people turned out for Clemson, but half of them were there for the party and could give 2 s about the actual game, no matter what they say (some of my friends included). I know the people that are in the Dome Saturday will be the ones who really care. So let's just get the damn win and turn the season around!
Excellent and right on the mark!

So how far off was the actual vs announced last week?

Ironically, considering the attention some of us are giving it, the gap was way closer than it usually is. Under 3 or 4%, maybe less.

I bet that'd be one of the smallest discrepancies in 2018-2019 for any basketball or football crowd in the Dome.

Ironically, considering the attention some of us are giving it, the gap was way closer than it usually is. Under 3 or 4%, maybe less.

I bet that'd be one of the smallest discrepancies in 2018-2019 for any basketball or football crowd in the Dome.

I couldnt get over how full it looked up top in light of the tickets that appeared to be available and that appeared to be with a broker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom