Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 40 time can be measured in minutes.

One of the best tweets I ever saw said something like, “if a normal person saw a person running a 4.4 40 in normal life, they’d think they saw Jesus, that’s how ridiculously fast it is”

Lesson, SU rushes 4, drops 7, 3 and out.

WMU, bringing 5, 6, 7, lighting them .
Like a zero blitz every play almost. Live or die by it..

20 years ago we would’ve thrown the ball 10 times all game, while Troy Nunes repeatedly ran the short side option in a 24-10 victory against these guys.

I used to dream of us throwing the ball all over the place in the Dome, like this.

You are so strange man. God you are miserable
Ha, ha. No dude, I’m very happy we’re winning. But I want to beat teams that are better than Colgate and WMU. I’m not seeing a lot of protection for Shrader. He’s improvising, yes, but we need to systematically take this team apart running our stuff. I’m not seeing that yet. When I do, I will acknowledge that. The best thing that’s happened so far is our schedule allows for growth, so I’m optimistic. Think of it as a quest for excellence.

ps I’m liking this drive

Well….. I’m looking good with Syracuse -25. I’m not looking good with the under at 56.5.

That being said - great to have another laugher!

Please be ok OG. That Purdue game will be harder without him.

Guy stepped on the back of his ankle on the play. If no Achilles damage, he will hopefully be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom