Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably should throw the burgers in the slow cooker so they're ready for halftime.

If the score at halftime is 38-7 I would consider giving CDRW a series to start the second half. If WMU makes it 38-14 then maybe put Garrett back in.

Almost halftime and Western Michigan with only 90 yards of total offense. That includes the 75 yard TD run on the first drive. So 15 yards on the next 4 drives. Our defense right now is smoking.

I've enjoyed some of your cynicism in that it is well based. And you are knowledgeable. I am aware my presence will not be felt either way.
“Me”? Or “you” as in “the board”?

I’ve been positive and expecting blowout the whole way.

People were losing their minds 5 minutes in, but for once I was not one of them lol.

As much as I complain about the team deserving a better game day atmosphere, I deserve a better way to watch than streaming on this crap ESPN app. Way too much lag and it’s not my internet.

“Me”? Or “you” as in “the board”?

I’ve been positive and expecting blowout the whole way.

People were losing their minds 5 minutes in, but for once I was not one of them lol.
You missed out. Doom posting was a BLAST.

What are you going for in this thread today exactly?
I'm too indoctrinated to the last 20 years of Syracuse football and have been permanently scarred, I'm conditioned to bad things. I need therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom