Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Smurf Greenwood playing so much? Who is hurt in the secondary?

The only thing i have seen so far this year that worrie me is the ability to get to the QB.. not sure how i feel about it.. we have a few guys .. but not sure what we will do against better competition... other than that... we are looking good in most areas both O and D..kicking game also looks solid... if we can get a break or 2 this could be a special season... appear to have more talent in the starting groups across the board than we have had in a long time

Ha, ha. No dude, I’m very happy we’re winning. But I want to beat teams that are better than Colgate and WMU. I’m not seeing a lot of protection for Shrader. He’s improvising, yes, but we need to systematically take this team apart running our stuff. I’m not seeing that yet. When I do, I will acknowledge that. The best thing that’s happened so far is our schedule allows for growth, so I’m optimistic. Think of it as a quest for excellence.

ps I’m liking this drive
5 possessions 5 scores. They are playing a super heavy box and playing man. Not exactly working for WMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom