Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?" You ever play sports? You don't run scores up. Only a holes do that. If your second and 3rd teams score, nothing you can do about that. But you don't keep your foot on the gas. The Nebraska coach faked a punt against us in I believe '83 with large lead. The following year, we beat them. We didn't forget.
I play golf. I’d like us to be ranked by mid season, and I see most other teams beat up on their OOC cupcakes. I’m not advocating for trick plays, but I would like to see CDRW air it out. If that makes me a bad guy so be it.

I play golf. I’d like us to be ranked by mid season, and I see most other teams beat up on their OOC cupcakes. I’m not advocating for trick plays, but I would like to see CDRW air it out. If that makes me a bad guy so be it.
It does. That is how coaches get fired. You know, how they feed their families. Oh, and they never forget it. It almost always comes back to haunt you. And when you wonder why a team throws cheap shots at your best players, maybe their coach told them during the week about the time you ran the score up on them. And you can score pts. Sometimes that can't be helped. But there is no reason to air it out when you are up 40. Oh and with a few exceptions, golf is not a team sport. You play against the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom