What a fun 6 weeks... | Syracusefan.com

What a fun 6 weeks...

Scooch

Living Legend
Congrats to the players and coaches, the past 6 weeks have been a total joy to follow as a fan, and I imagine they feel 1000X happier!

I was entirely pessimistic about this program back in August, and figured we'd go 4-8. Thrilled to be wrong.

It was great to go 8-5 two years ago, but between white-knuckling our wins and collapsing down the stretch, it didn't feel sustainable. Now it feels like we have a solid foundation and a bright future ahead of us. Just lots of fun.

It was great to go 8-5 two years ago, but between white-knuckling our wins and collapsing down the stretch, it didn't feel sustainable. Now it feels like we have a solid foundation and a bright future ahead of us. Just lots of fun.
Agreed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to the players and coaches, the past 6 weeks have been a total joy to follow as a fan, and I imagine they feel 1000X happier!

I was entirely pessimistic about this program back in August, and figured we'd go 4-8. Thrilled to be wrong.

Good post! REALLY going to miss Nassib, Lemon, Pugh (hopefully not), Sales, Shamarko, and the rest of the senior class. Just a fun group to root for. The most entertaining group since...... 98?

Frankly I projected a 6-6 record and I know some guys like Scooch were pessimistic but to be honest it is better to be pleasantly surprised then to have your soul crushed ... in truth I couldn't have asked for a better offensive performance this season ... If you had told me back in August that Nassib would be a big bowl performance from a 4,000 yard season and Smith would surpass 1,000 on the ground I would have smacked you up one side of your noggin and down the other. Its a great time right now to be a fan of this program. I think its safe to say we are close to rounding that corner we always talk about ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom