What a great day its like Christmas morning | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

What a great day its like Christmas morning

Giants fans should be pissed that their owner is one the biggest advocates supporting Roger Goodell right now.
Mara could have probably gotten something in a settlement but dug in with Roger and the Judge slapped the NFL down.

Alsacs said:
Giants fans should be pissed that their owner is one the biggest advocates supporting Roger Goodell right now. Mara could have probably gotten something in a settlement but dug in with Roger and the Judge slapped the NFL down.

I'm not pissed knowing my team wins without cheating.

You forget 2 time NFL MVP, 3 time Super Bowl MVP, and 4 time Super Bowl Champion.
Kiss the rings.
im thinking montana or bradshaw.

clearly not the cheater who has NONE.

hes barry bonds.

The Patriots have been caught multiple times, not once. I believe their advantages have extended far beyond what we've been privy to as the public. I think there has been a clear uncleaving of this as the rest of the NFL grew tired of this. We'll see how it plays out going forward (starting with the Tuck Rule...please...if you drop the ball, you drop the ball).

I view the balls as more important than crowd noise, but that's obviously debatable. I think the deflated balls are a bigger deal than people are realizing...maybe a smaller portion of the US population actually played sports than I am aware of...
LOL you realize the ref followed the rule in the rule book on the Tuck Rule. How did the Pats cheat? Good god if your going to make accusations atleast present them and not this we aren't privy garbage. The freaking Panthers violated the rules by warming a ball on the sideline in the cold at Minnesota if the Pats did they it would Heatgate but all the Panthers got is a warning.
San Diego used Stick 'em on MNF against Denver in 2010 and they got a warning.

Do they get these used against them in the future? No.

I'm not pissed knowing my team wins without cheating.
Honestly knowing it bothers you actually makes it sweeter for me. Thank you very much BTW Brady won just so you know.

Noted sports pundit Snoop Dogg is so upset by this decision that he's eschewing his gin and juice for do,.
,\nm

the interception of the deflated ball, started all this nonsense and put the AFC Champ game under the microscope, where brady ordered the cheating to continue.

stunned you want janine garapolo or whomever to start v the pokes.
No. I think the whole investigation was nonsense. No evidence Brady did anything. And yes, I want him to play week 4

At this point if people to hate on Brady go ahead. He won and it doesn't matter what you think because most people haven't studied this case or care to do so.
If you think Brady is cheater oh well I honestly don't care anybody can think what they want. 2nd circuit Federal Court in Manhattan told the NFL sorry your suspension is vacated. Brady 1 NFL 0.

Ha ha, six pages in, it does seem like you care a little bit.;)
I did care because I thought people could actually be objective but I realized people don't care about the facts. So now I am honestly cool and really don't care so I am going to have fun back now. If people want to criticize go ahead I will just remind them the NFL lost and Brady has 4 rings **** that aren't going anywhere.

Ha ha, six pages in, it does seem like you care a little bit.;)

"If you disagree with me, I don't care"
Responds to almost every poster that doesn't lick Brady's taint.

Brady's a scumbag, personally and professionally.

I did care because I thought people could actually be objective but I realized people don't care about the facts. So I now I am honestly cool and really don't care so I am going to have fun back now. If people want to criticize go ahead I will just remind them the NFL lost and Brady has 4 rings **** that aren't going anywhere.
I'm just busting. I am on your side, except I am a Cowboy fan.

"If you disagree with me, I don't care"
Responds to almost every poster that doesn't lick Brady's taint.

Brady's a scumbag, personally and professionally.
You short changed Brady one * he has 4 sir.

i remember tom brady.

that guy who cheated and had the hot wife...

You are entitled to that opinion Congrats. I am sure the HOF committee greatly appreciates your opinion. As unless you are in that room your opinion matters as much as mine. It is entertaining atleast unlike my opinions.
You shortchanged him **** not just one *

If air pressure is so important I think the NFL should measure the balls every half for every team and be transparent about how much PSI is in each teams footballs after every game.

I agree. One more consequence of the Pats cheating ways I guess.

http://www.businessinsider.com/advantage-of-deflated-footballs-2015-1

I'm done reading anything that quotes Chris Mortensen. He's the reason we are here in the first place. This never would of even blew out of proportion if he didn't get false PSI numbers from the league office, something that he or ESPN refuses to admit. I have a bigger problem with ESPN than the Pats here. They worked with the NFL to create the story, just like they've done throughout the past 6 years.

I know you think the Patriots/Brady cheated, but looking from just a legal persepective my whole issue with the case is there's too many holes in the case and the NFL bungled the investigation. This was him going 70 in a 65. I'm not sold that Brady wanted them below the legal limit because that was never stated anywhere, he could of stated he wanted them at the lowest legal limit possible, but we will never know.

There are definately other QB's other than Brady that have taken part in doctoring the ball to their liking. Aaron Rodgers basically admitted as much on radio before the Super Bowl. If he broke the rules, they should of just followed the rule book and gave him a fine. The NFL blew this issue out of proportion, and all that will happen is we probably get the highest rated regular season game of all time next week.

I'm done reading anything that quotes Chris Mortensen. He's the reason we are here in the first place. This never would of even blew out of proportion if he didn't get false PSI numbers from the league office, something that he or ESPN refuses to admit. I have a bigger problem with ESPN than the Pats here. They worked with the NFL to create the story, just like they've done throughout the past 6 years.

I know you think the Patriots/Brady cheated, but looking from just a legal persepective my whole issue with the case is there's too many holes in the case and the NFL bungled the investigation. This was him going 70 in a 65. I'm not sold that Brady wanted them below the legal limit because that was never stated anywhere, he could of stated he wanted them at the lowest legal limit possible, but we will never know.

There are definately other QB's other than Brady that have taken part in doctoring the ball to their liking. Aaron Rodgers basically admitted as much on radio before the Super Bowl. If he broke the rules, they should of just followed the rule book and gave him a fine. The NFL blew this issue out of proportion, and all that will happen is we probably get the highest rated regular season game of all time next week.

Agree with all of that. Especially the part about the NFL messing this up from the start.

Okay, I'm done with this thread now.

image-799244268.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom