What a great day its like Christmas morning | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

What a great day its like Christmas morning

Answer this question. Do you believe these two equipment guys altered game balls on their own?
Do you believe Ted wells asked them if they did anything? Why isn't their response in the wells report. Brady testified under oath in the appeal hearing nobody did anything. The NFL didn't call those guys as witnesses at the hearing.
The NFL can't prove any manipulation took place which makes the penalties even more crazy.
Being generally aware was the charge and they never proved anything took place during the AFC title game which is 100% the crux of this case which the NFL never proved and Judge Berman rightfully called out.

Page 114 of the Wells Report -

In all scenarios considered, Exponent determined that the additional reduction in air pressure exhibited by the Patriots game balls was unlikely to have occurred by chance.

What else do you need to know?

We have different opinions. I agree to disagree here. The NFL bungled everything from the measurement of the balls, to the recording of the measurements, to the investigation that I don't trust anything on the wells report.

I get the Patriots hate, but some of you are blowing this out of proportion. If it was such a big deal why did Brady play better on the 2nd half anyway? Even the judge asked that question.

Alsacs said:
You are trolling and never answered my JB point.

I'm trolling when you have constantly challenged people to read the Wells report and when they do, you don't want to reply to words pointed out in the report. Okay.

I'm trolling when you have constantly challenged people to read the Wells report and when they do, you don't want to reply to words pointed out in the report. Okay.
Who knows more about this case me or CuseinVt? Nothing I can say to him will change his opinion.
Also please answer my JB point please? Should he be liable for the academic advisor writing Fab Melo's paper?

Cusefan0307 said:
We have different opinions. I agree to disagree here. The NFL bungled everything from the measurement of the balls, to the recording of the measurements, to the investigation that I don't trust anything on the wells report. I get the Patriots hate, but some of you are blowing this out of proportion. If it was such a big deal why did Brady play better on the 2nd half anyway? Even the judge asked that question.

Too many factors come into play as to why he played better. Just cause the balls that half were regulation doesn't mean he should have played worse. Maybe the game plan was better. It's a dumb statement to make or for the judge to ask.

Alsacs said:
Who knows more about this case me or CuseinVt? Nothing I can say to him will change his opinion. Also please answer my JB point please? Should be liable for the academic advisor wiring Fab Melo's paper?

He should always be liable if he knew. Which he didn't.

And who cares who knows more about the case? That has nothing to do with the fact you kept challenging people to read the report. VT did and you ignore what he quoted right out of the report.

Too many factors come into play as to why he played better. Just cause the balls that half were regulation doesn't mean he should have played worse. Maybe the game plan was better. It's a dumb statement to make or for the judge to ask.

You can say the same thing about home runs and steroids!!

He should always be liable if he knew. Which he didn't.

And who cares who knows more about the case? That has nothing to do with the fact you kept challenging people to read the report. VT did and you ignore what he quoted right out of the report.

Which showed Colts balls underinflated as well.

If you read the Wells Report and Brady appeal transcript and think the NFL had evidence to suspend Brady 4 games and gave him a fair arbitration then you disagree with a federal judge.
The wells report was a report about the AFC title game please tell me what evidence the NFL had Brady was generally aware that game the balls were deflated? The answer is you won't find any.

Please answer my JB question? This is the 3rd time I have asked you to do so. Please.

Alsacs said:
Please answer my JB question? This is the 3rd time I have asked you to do so. Please.

I did already. Want me to say it again?

This is all I know the NFL's petition to have their arbitration hearing decision affirmed was denied by a neutral factfinder.

First, you have to know how many cookies were in the jar to start with and the NFL didn't. They had no evidence. None. Zip, Nada.

I respect your passion.

There were SEVERAL teams apparently that called out to the Commish office that the Patriots were under-inflating the balls over several months/years.

This isn't capital murder...the league can protect itself (i.e. the riches it has created for its owners).

I have said for many, many years that the Patriots cheat...amazingly, they've been "caught" twice and I haven't heard of any other team doing such things.

This isn't court of law, it's court of business, and the League knows it's dependent on a broad fanbase to support itself.

The Patriots cheat. This particular punishment was upended by the courts. Means nothing.

I respect your passion.

There were SEVERAL teams apparently that called out to the Commish office that the Patriots were under-inflating the balls over several months/years.

This isn't capital murder...the league can protect itself (i.e. the riches it has created for its owners).

I have said for many, many years that the Patriots cheat...amazingly, they've been "caught" twice and I haven't heard of any other team doing such things.

This isn't court of law, it's court of business, and the League knows it's dependent on a broad fanbase to support itself.

The Patriots cheat. This particular punishment was upended by the courts. Means nothing.
My passion? I'm a Giant fan who really dislikes Brady. I'm about fairness. This cheating stuff is nonsense. They are just better and other teams can't stand it. Spy gate was a joke. The guy is out giving signals in front of 80,000 people. If they had a camera guy in the stands, that would have been okay. For years, everyone had camera guys down on the field. They did it when they were told not to. They were punished for it. Every team is doing things. Pumping in noise. Whatever. It's all nonsense. It's all subjective to who you go after. and today, a Federal judge called the NFL on their nonsense.

I respect your passion.

Atlanta!

what about the guy intercepting a deflated ball??

are we supposed to forget that because it was a different game??

cheater.

liar.

coverup artist.

guilty.

im glad hes back to start v dallas.

F him.

cheater.

liar.

coverup artist.

guilty.

F him.
The only part that I agree with is the F him. the rest is nonsense.

I respect your passion.

The fact that you aren't aware of other teams having been caught cheating is interesting.

Falcons : crowd noise
giants: faking injuries
Jets: tampering with Crabtree and Revis
Broncos: taping opponent practice, multiple players using illegal Vaseline
Colts:crowd noise(allegedly)
Buccaneers : QB paid to have balls tampered with

Some aren't such a big deal, but according to your outrage with their formations last year something tells me you see all of these as egregious. And this doesn't cover all of it, regarding illegal substances, PED's, salary cap,infractions, other teams that have admitted to taping signals, and more.

The only part that I agree with is the F him. the rest is nonsense.
the interception of the deflated ball, started all this nonsense and put the AFC Champ game under the microscope, where brady ordered the cheating to continue.

stunned you want janine garapolo or whomever to start v the pokes.

cheater.

liar.

coverup artist.

guilty.

F him.
You forget 2 time NFL MVP, 3 time Super Bowl MVP, and 4 time Super Bowl Champion.
Kiss the rings.

The fact that you aren't aware of other teams having been caught cheating is interesting.

Falcons : crowd noise
giants: faking injuries
Jets: tampering with Crabtree and Revis
Broncos: taping opponent practice, multiple players using illegal Vaseline
Colts:crowd noise(allegedly)
Buccaneers : QB paid to have balls tampered with

Some aren't such a big deal, but according to your outrage with their formations last year something tells me you see all of these as egregious. And this doesn't cover all of it, regarding illegal substances, PED's, salary cap,infractions, other teams that have admitted to taping signals, and more.

The Patriots have been caught multiple times, not once. I believe their advantages have extended far beyond what we've been privy to as the public. I think there has been a clear uncleaving of this as the rest of the NFL grew tired of this. We'll see how it plays out going forward (starting with the Tuck Rule...please...if you drop the ball, you drop the ball).

I view the balls as more important than crowd noise, but that's obviously debatable. I think the deflated balls are a bigger deal than people are realizing...maybe a smaller portion of the US population actually played sports than I am aware of...

Alsacs said:
You forget 2 time NFL MVP, 3 time Super Bowl MVP, and 4 time Super Bowl Champion. Kiss the rings.

Thought you weren't a pats fan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom