What about Moyer | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What about Moyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP...

Stands for Bring Up Moyer's Progress.

The kid can play but he certainly needs the minutes to warm up a little. If he and Washington can play we have our stereotypical JB lineup. 8 players...3 guards, 3 forwards, 2 centers. Play defense, rebound on both ends, stay out of foul trouble and most importantly, stay healthy. This team should not have most of us projecting double digit losses for the season, let alone in just conference play. This team fights and plays like a team. It's no secret, the grad transfer route kills team chemistry. Stay healthy and this team is firmly on the right side of the bubble. 5 out of 8 in the rotation are freshmen and they will only get better as the year progresses. The future is bright, both short term and long term. LGO!!!

BUMP...

Stands for Bring Up Moyer's Progress.

The kid can play but he certainly needs the minutes to warm up a little. If he and Washington can play we have our stereotypical JB lineup. 8 players...3 guards, 3 forwards, 2 centers. Play defense, rebound on both ends, stay out of foul trouble and most importantly, stay healthy. This team should not have most of us projecting double digit losses for the season, let alone in just conference play. This team fights and plays like a team. It's no secret, the grad transfer route kills team chemistry. Stay healthy and this team is firmly on the right side of the bubble. 5 out of 8 in the rotation are freshmen and they will only get better as the year progresses. The future is bright, both short term and long term. LGO!!!

I'd say 'get healthy'. Sidibe's injury is troubling and we've already dealt with a pretty decent Battle injury.

I'd say 'get healthy'. Sidibe's injury is troubling and we've already dealt with a pretty decent Battle injury.

They both are playing, other guys are stepping up and we're winning. I'm going with stay healthy. When you have 8, if all 8 play that is staying healthy. Sorry, I'm a glass half full guy.

Wow! What a great game against UCONN. I love seeing this kid turn it all around.

i was at the game and moyer was great, his play got the crowd into and he was constantly urging us to get on our feet i loved it, made some nice moves to the basket and went up strong and tried to dunk everything, huge reason we won this game tonight and hopefully its something he can build on going forward

They both are playing, other guys are stepping up and we're winning. I'm going with stay healthy. When you have 8, if all 8 play that is staying healthy. Sorry, I'm a glass half full guy.

Sidibe isn't really playing -- 10 mins on a night when chuckwu was in foul trouble. That's not a great sign. But I'd agree -- we can't have any more injuries if we really want to do something.

Sidibe isn't really playing -- 10 mins on a night when chuckwu was in foul trouble. That's not a great sign. But I'd agree -- we can't have any more injuries if we really want to do something.

Ironically to the second half of your post: Sidibe is hurt, thus the limited minutes.

Ironically to the second half of your post: Sidibe is hurt, thus the limited minutes.

Yeah that was what I was trying to get at. Not only does he look limited but they didn’t play him with chuckwu was in foul trouble. I’d call that a relatively significant injury. Just hope it gets better and isn’t something that lingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom