what an effort by BC | Syracusefan.com

what an effort by BC

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
they just kept hanging around and hanging around. we just couldnt put them away. they kept battling and battling all nite. even though the game is over, BC is still only down by 9. you gotta give them alot of credit, they just wont quit. for them to hang in there at home against a 12-11 team was really impressive. great effort.

they just kept hanging around and hanging around. we just couldnt put them away. they kept battling and battling all nite. even though the game is over, BC is still only down by 9. you gotta give them alot of credit, they just wont quit. for them to hang in there at home against a 12-11 team was really impressive. great effort.
Their style of play makes babies poop their diapers. I don’t like that laxative style.

Also their uniforms were even uglier than the Superfan day glow yellow coward shirts.

Does BC even have a student section any longer?

Their style of play makes babies poop their diapers. I don’t like that laxative style.

Also their uniforms were even uglier than the Superfan day glow yellow coward shirts.

Our laxative style came when Torrence was taken out

btw this was a sarcastic post, the entire 2nd half the announcers kept saying how bc was battling and we couldnt put them away. even with 10 seconds left they said it. that game was never in doubt! it was a double digit lead the entire 2nd half till about 2 mins left.

I sense a little sarcasm. They’re a bad team in a horrible college bball town
When we play them there there’s never any fans. I always wonder too if they turn the temp down to 55 to cool off our shooters (the ice rink is part of the same building).

Not for hoops. Maybe for hockey.

I’m all for the announcers mocking the lack of BC fan support and laughing about Swider (I believe) asking the SU fans to get louder.

Was at Conte Forum tonight, it was 85% Syracuse fans. Every time I’ve been, its always been mostly Syracuse fans.

BC has completely created an atmosphere with their coaching hires that has driven any fan base they had. They have gone from one blah coach to another who doesn't bring any pizazz to the Heights. They seem to be terrible at recruiting locally, being personalities (and this school needs them). It's very odd how bad their hires have been.

I've long advocated that BC botched not hiring Calhoun (when he was there for the taking), botched not hiring Hopkins (when he was there for the taking) and really outside the box, botched not hiring Gerry Mac (when he was there for the taking).

Hafley has injected some enthusiam into football. Hoops has zero. Really a shame because I root for their program behind us and it's a despicable operation.

I can remember in the 80s that we would play them at the Boston Garden. They had fans then and those were always great matchups.

BC has completely created an atmosphere with their coaching hires that has driven any fan base they had. They have gone from one blah coach to another who doesn't bring any pizazz to the Heights. They seem to be terrible at recruiting locally, being personalities (and this school needs them). It's very odd how bad their hires have been.

I've long advocated that BC botched not hiring Calhoun (when he was there for the taking), botched not hiring Hopkins (when he was there for the taking) and really outside the box, botched not hiring Gerry Mac (when he was there for the taking).

Hafley has injected some enthusiam into football. Hoops has zero. Really a shame because I root for their program behind us and it's a despicable operation.
That's why I stated that BC does not hold down New England for the ACC and could get absorbed by the B1G or even the Big12 now if they grabbed UCONN and or UMASS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom