What away games next year are you considering attending? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What away games next year are you considering attending?

I think Duke is an easy trip in a nice area. Rather make the trip to the triangle for this game than deal with State fans ever again. Might do Maryland too but did that recently.

State fans are awful.

Jake said weird but not rude. I disagree based on my own experience. And this goes for basketball, too. In my section last football game they were absolutely disgraceful. Next season it is imperative I am in an all-Orange section.

100% Maryland - Can't miss a game this close to home and we are Bringing our newly converted Cuse fans with us

50/50 Liberty - Not a bad drive but debating if it's worth or just go to more home games

Liberty if it’s not stupid hot for some camping and hiking around those parts. Bummed there is no campground within a couple miles of the stadium. Could see our fans pushing hotel prices up pretty high.

Any chance that’s on Friday?

State fans are awful.

Jake said weird but not rude. I disagree based on my own experience. And this goes for basketball, too. In my section last football game they were absolutely disgraceful. Next season it is imperative I am in an all-Orange section.
I work with a former Cuse player and we were talking about how horrible State fans are. Not a trip I ever need to make again even with friends that live right in Raleigh. I’ll go see them and then make the drive over to Durham. Should be a good Cuse turnout.

Liberty - 80%
FSU - 99%
Duke - 50%

The last two just depend on what the date will be of course.

Louisville...seeing this season of Top Chef really makes me want to go. It may be difficult just because I'm front loading my vacations this year so might have to put that off until 2021.

Maryland - not likely as it looks like the Ravens will be away if the Orioles are in town, was hoping the Bengals opened upon at Baltimore and I could kill 2 birds with one stone like the last time we played in College Park

Liberty - meh

FSU - went two years ago and had fun, wished we would have won, had a good time tailgating with TexanMark

Duke - Would like to do for sure

NC State - Went the last time MCNabb played there, not high on the list

Louisville - yes too close not to

New Years 6 Game - Hell Yea

If my younger daughter ends up going to Duke for her PhD in the fall I will head down to Durham for the game. If that date is a problem maybe NC State as a backup.

NC State 90%. We went two years ago and had the biggest jacka$$ of a State fan in front of us. He was standing just about the whole game. I said something to him, in a nice way about how my 9 year old son could not see. He rambled on about how we were in the NC State section. I hope we stomp a mud hole in their butt this year. I will make sure to sit with other Orange fans this year. I should have known better.

Possibly Maryland, although considering I just bought seasons and will now be trekking up from NJ for 3-4 games next year, its probably less than 50/50

Me:

Maryland 95% chance, it would take some catastrophe for me to miss this game.

Liberty 80%, would love for this to be a Friday night game. I had a blast this year at Western Michigan -- its so much fun to sit outside in a small stadium in warm weather when we have a great chance of winning.

FSU 30%, I've been wanting to scratch this one off my bucket list, and I would like to go in a season where we have a solid chance of winning. Would be a nice November trip.

Duke 5%

NC State 5%

Louisville 0%
All of them.

Oh, wait, reality and the family schedule are calling. So, none.