What away games next year are you considering attending? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What away games next year are you considering attending?

No away games. Hope to make 4+ home games and then the bowl (presumably). Hoping for the Music City, Sun, or something in Florida.

Clemson.

I kid, I kid.

But I do expect they will have a LOT of fans in the Dome.

Just booked my hotel for the Duke game. La Quinta in Durham on Priceline for $43 with Name Your Own Price. Ended up $55 with taxes/fees. Reviews look fine and only doing 1 night so works for me. Going to do the 2 prior nights in Asheville and then drive over Sat morning.

Definitely making the trip to FSU. Would like to go to duke/NCST but am already pushing it by traveling from Florida to the Clemson game

As Nashville residents, currently in the process of planning the Louisville trip.

See how many family members can bring and convert into Cuse fans!

Duke has Bama and ND at home, so the hotel situation might be better for our game after the influx for those two.

Duke has Bama and ND at home, so the hotel situation might be better for our game after the influx for those two.

Duke/Bama game is actually in Atlanta.

After speaking with Mark, FSU definitely and Maryland if my groups available. Reaching back out once numbers are final.

Probably Maryland and Duke. We had a great time at Maryland in 2013 and it's only a few hours away. Would also enjoy a trip to Duke. We were thinking Liberty but usually go to Alex Bay for the Blues Fest and NYS Fair that weekend.

Florida State 100%

Will have to see where NC State fits into my budget. I have a ton of vacation time this year, so that's not an issue.

I would only go down to Duke to see a basketball game.

for those of you in nyc area, you can fly friday-sunday laguardia to lousivlle for under $250. delta

We're doing Maryland, no excuses.
You’re right. We need to recreate this gem.
7A01BDD9-01F6-460A-A364-E7D94EE610F2.jpeg

Doing Maryland and Duke. Semi thinking about Liberty, then drive out to the beach for a few days before Maryland and heading home. Kind of doubt it will happen but in the back of my mind...

First game of the year is always tempting. But I don’t think I want to spend the last weekend of Summer driving 12 hours.

MD is a yes

NC State would be a no on a Saturday. No desire to go there.

FSU is hard to get to but this might be our best bet to win there. Rather go when we are both good though.

Duke is a yes

Louisville I have no desire to go there

NC State. Rare I can go to a game, b/c it's a Saturday. Very excited about a Thursday night game