What do we know about Elijah Hughes? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What do we know about Elijah Hughes?

I’m excited for the kid. Have heard great things. I’m orangely optimistic.

Only other HS team that I thought was better than that Niagara Falls team was that Mcquaid team that was #2 in the nation behind Lebron’s HS. I think they ended up meeting up in that big HS national tourny. Mcquaid has Tyler Relph and a few other guys that went D1.

Tyler Relph used to have a basketball skills school (mostly ball handling) here in Syracuse and surrounding areas. He’s now based in Dallas and works with players at the youth, HS, college and professional levels. High energy teacher and a great guy.

Tyler Relph used to have a basketball skills school (mostly ball handling) here in Syracuse and surrounding areas. He’s now based in Dallas and works with players at the youth, HS, college and professional levels. High energy teacher and a great guy.
Ya I was bonaventure with him when he ended up transferring there. He was kind of a scum bag there but I’ve heard he’s grown up lol

Ya I was bonaventure with him when he ended up transferring there. He was kind of a scum bag there but I’ve heard he’s grown up lol

Yea, he’ll even admit his college days weren’t the smartest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom