What does cuse have to do to secure Buffalo? | Syracusefan.com

What does cuse have to do to secure Buffalo?

Unless you are a top 10 team it's hard to get the exact pod you want. Some of the teams 11-16 in the s-curve get the perfect match, but sometimes when you are a 3 or 4 seed, 2 teams above you also have that same location and you get moved.

Our chances of getting there - about 0%

I don't think they have to do anything to get to Buffalo. If we get an 8 or 9 seed in the dance, we could easily get to Buffalo and face the 1 seed in the second round. What difference does it make if we are a protected seed so long as we are in Buffalo.

I don't think they have to do anything to get to Buffalo. If we get an 8 or 9 seed in the dance, we could easily get to Buffalo and face the 1 seed in the second round. What difference does it make if we are a protected seed so long as we are in Buffalo.

Could you imagine the whining about us having a 'home' game if that happened? haha, Doug Gottlieb would die from rage.

Don't think we get a protected seed & end up in Buffalo ... don't care either, just want to get in!

They generally try to protect 1-4 seeds against having a significant crowd disadvantage in round 1 or round 2. I would be stunned if we were placed in Buffalo.

As for MSG, that is certainly possible, It's really easy for them to protect the first two rounds. But then with all the bracketing rules, and with multiple scenarios, it becomes much harder for round 3 and round 4, and they don't try that hard.

My perspective only from what they have said, but I don't think there are any hard rules either.

First, find a herd of buffalo.
Second, shoot one of them with your musket.
Third, lasso the buffalo and then tie up its legs.
Buffalo secured. ;)
steak-on-the-grill-smiley-emoticon.gif
Cooked to order

Considering I was thinking my March would be pretty boring only a few short weeks ago, I just want to get in. They can send us to the region on Mars for all I care.

We have no business getting to Buffalo, but the NCAA like money. They know that no one will fill the house like Orange fans, so it may happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom