What does "MULTIPLE" mean to you as an SU fan? | Syracusefan.com

What does "MULTIPLE" mean to you as an SU fan?

44PRIDE

All Conference
One of the few catchphrases HCDM has thrown around since his hire is that he expects Syracuse to be a "Multiple" offense. What does "Multiple" mean to you? Have we seen "Multiple" yet? The reason I ask is because "Multiple" has proven itself to be very average so far in the HCDM era...

This thread can be "Tremendous"

One of the few catchphrases HCDM has thrown around since his hire is that he expects Syracuse to be a "Multiple" offense. What does "Multiple" mean to you? Have we seen "Multiple" yet? The reason I ask is because "Multiple" has proven itself to be very average so far in the HCDM era...

This thread can be "Tremendous"
Truthfully, and I know there were some football coaches on the old board that disagreed, but "multiple" is completely meaningless. At best it means you can provide a variety of looks and offensive packages that are all equally dangerous and provide a number of things for a defense to account and prepare for. In practice though, I think it means you can run the same play out of twelve different formations.

Truthfully, and I know there were some football coaches on the old board that disagreed, but "multiple" is completely meaningless. At best it means you can provide a variety of looks and offensive packages that are all equally dangerous and provide a number of things for a defense to account and prepare for. In practice though, I think it means you can run the same play out of twelve different formations.

Yeah, I think I started this thread on the old board and people crushed me, but I think multiple is absolutely meaningless (though I like All4's definition;)). To me it's this idea that an offense will be totally unpredictable b/c they can do so many different things. But the problem is you still need a bread and butter to go to if you want to be a truly elite offense and, in my opinion, trying to be a jack of all trades offense is more trouble than it's worth.

To me it means 'Pasqualoni.' Every other word that guy used to say in his press conferences was multiple.

To me it means 'Pasqualoni.' Every other word that guy used to say in his press conferences was multiple.

We were "very, very multiple" at that time. We have regressed.

First thing that comes to mind Multiple options for our basketball team to spread the defense.

As I've always said that I would rather run multiple plays from the same formation than the same play from multiple formations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom