orange79 said:
From the Dancing Queen himself

I set that one on a tee.

I'm a bigger fan of ABACAB.

Attachments

• image-1586166022.jpg
    image-1586166022.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
I really can't believe the Big 12 is still even a conference. I predict them getting picked apart again in the near future.

Orangefan1 said:
I really can't believe the Big 12 is still even a conference. I predict them getting picked apart again in the near future.

Texas, Oklahoma, and 10 random schools from Division 3 is a viable conference, honestly.

BIG 12 should add Cincy and Northern Illinois. Hit the B1G right in the bread basket.

BIG 12 should add Cincy and Northern Illinois. Hit the B1G right in the bread basket.

I just hope someone gets a picture of Delany's reaction when he hears the news.

I just hope someone gets a picture of Delany's reaction when he hears the news.

He then goes to Texas and OU and says "The Big 12 has diluted their product, join the Big 10". He'll point out how OSU got the bid over TCU and Baylor and by adding Texas and OU they would be guaranteed to go to the Final 4 if they won the Big 10.

He then goes to Texas and OU and says "The Big 12 has diluted their product, join the Big 10". He'll point out how OSU got the bid over TCU and Baylor and by adding Texas and OU they would be guaranteed to go to the Final 4 if they won the Big 10.
Texas will never play second fiddle in any conference, ever.

Even though I agree, if they missed out on the Final 4 to a Big 10 team with the same record they might change their tune.

SmilinBob said:
Even though I agree, if they missed out on the Final 4 to a Big 10 team with the same record they might change their tune.

Well, Texas didn't miss out. On the recruiting trail they'll use against their in state, upstart competitors. Why go there, they couldn't even make the playoffs in their best season. That would never happen to us.

Well, Texas didn't miss out. On the recruiting trail they'll use against their in state, upstart competitors. Why go there, they couldn't even make the playoffs in their best season. That would never happen to us.

I said if as I know they didn't miss out and I don't understand your next statement at all. A Texas best season of course would get them in.

nor should they.

if fla st and its conf of the 13 dwarfs just got in the F4, texas now has a blueprint.

no need to add a (supposedly) football power in byu now.

the phones should be ringing in cincy and memphis...

I just don't get what Bowlsby was trying to do with the split.
I do. He thought TCU had a better resume and better chance to get in. So if he declares Baylor champion he weakens TCU's chances. He misjudged the situation.

nor should they.

if fla st and its conf of the 13 dwarfs just got in the F4, texas now has a blueprint.

no need to add a (supposedly) football power in byu now.

the phones should be ringing in cincy and memphis...
Agreed. But if they took in NoIll , they could Balkanize the B1G and drain talent out to Cincy and NoIll as well as their southern members, thereby weakening the B1G further . " Don't mess with Texas ".

I said if as I know they didn't miss out and I don't understand your next statement at all. A Texas best season of course would get them in.

Your first post said that Texas may change their tune because their conference lost out to the Big 10.

I don't think they'll change their tune, I think they'll just use the fact that Baylor and TCU missed out as an opportunity should they find themselves dealing with A list Texas recruits who are now considering either of those 2 schools.

Your first post said that Texas may change their tune because their conference lost out to the Big 10.

I don't think they'll change their tune, I think they'll just use the fact that Baylor and TCU missed out as an opportunity should they find themselves dealing with A list Texas recruits who are now considering either of those 2 schools.

I agree with recruiting, I just didn't understand the best season comment. Not sure about them not jumping though even though I'm sure they wouldn't.

The Big XII will not add 4 teams. Getting to 12 is all the conferences will require. Two of Cincinnati/BYU/UCF don't waterdown the conference.

I will say if Baylor and TCU were Oklahoma and Texas the Big XII would have gotten a playoff team because those teams actually challenge themselves in the non-conference and would have be included. When Minnesota is the only P5 team between the two teams non-conference slate sorry you deserve to be screwed when your schedules aren't good and Ohio State pounds a top 25 team on a neutral field.

The Big XII will not add 4 teams. Getting to 12 is all the conferences will require. Two of Cincinnati/BYU/UCF don't waterdown the conference.

I will say if Baylor and TCU were Oklahoma and Texas the Big XII would have gotten a playoff team because those teams actually challenge themselves in the non-conference and would have be included. When Minnesota is the only P5 team between the two teams non-conference slate sorry you deserve to be screwed when your schedules aren't good and Ohio State pounds a top 25 team on a neutral field.

I agree that Cincy/UCF and BYU wouldn't water down the conference but I'm not so sure how Texas and OU would react.

Agreed. But if they took in NoIll , they could Balkanize the B1G and drain talent out to Cincy and NoIll as well as their southern members, thereby weakening the B1G further . " Don't mess with Texas ".
i like the out of the box thinking with n-ill, but that wont happen.

i dont think the bevo really needs to be taking shots at the b1g, they need to just strengthen their product and keep the current schools happy with traveling.

cincy and memphis fit the bill.

i like the out of the box thinking with n-ill, but that wont happen.

i dont think they really need to be taking shots at the b1g, they need to just strengthen their product and keep the current schools happy with traveling.

cincy and memphis fit the bill.
NoIll could deliver a chunk of the Chicago market. Texas or Ok. vs NoIll at Soldier field, Delaney head go BOOM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom