What if ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What if ?

Honestly tommy is super calm about everything I’m emotional he is not .
Before the state championship at met life he was head bopping during walk through
The elite 11 pro day is probably the most nerve wrecking because your all by yourself I front of e everyone at 16 years old and it was the same thing . He’s been so prepared from his trainer to the big stage of Don Bosco
That he doesn’t flinch . He did tell me though he is going to be a ghost on campus that week . I’m definitely going to my dr to get something to calm me down I’m way to emotional I may hyperventilate.
hyper ventilating.gif

Honestly tommy is super calm about everything I’m emotional he is not .
Before the state championship at met life he was head bopping during walk through
The elite 11 pro day is probably the most nerve wrecking because your all by yourself I front of e everyone at 16 years old and it was the same thing . He’s been so prepared from his trainer to the big stage of Don Bosco
That he doesn’t flinch . He did tell me though he is going to be a ghost on campus that week . I’m definitely going to my dr to get something to calm me down I’m way to emotional I may hyperventilate.
Dr. Mcgillicuddy has already prescribed bloody Mary's at the breakfast tailgate.

GAMEDAY

Adult naptime.

Highly caffeinated beverages(Vodka Monster for me), and a slow steady gearing up for the Game. I'll take it easy 'til right before the game. (No way I'm getting too loaded to enjoy it.)

Doctors orders.

You might require your own care takers for this season. ;)
I felt bad for him. We’re in section 335. Usually no one behind us. I turn around and see a dude laid out bleachers. I tell my wife, that’s tommy’s Dad. She says what’s wrong with him? I said he’s probably drunk. Dehydration never crossed my mind. My wife asked should we help him, I said nah, he’ll be fine

I felt bad for him. We’re in section 335. Usually no one behind us. I turn around and see a dude laid out bleachers. I tell my wife, that’s tommy’s Dad. She says what’s wrong with him? I said he’s probably drunk. Dehydration never crossed my mind. My wife asked should we help him, I said nah, he’ll be fine
I’d fallen and I couldn’t get up :confused:

This game couldn’t come on a worst day for me! I play in a huge two day Golf Tourney every year that same weekend, my plan is ask to tee off around 1:00pm since it’s not shotgun start, so I can catch some of Game Day if they come, drive back home play my first round and drive all the way back to cuse smh!

When is the FM tail gate starting that day? Isn't the earliest 4 hours b/f kickoff? Does that change if there's game day?

A lot will depend on SU, normally we can get in more then 4 hours pre-kickoff but SU sometimes likes to thrown wrenches into plans so there is no way of knowing for sure what if any roadblocks they may throw up especially if Gameday shows up. I do plan on being there much earlier and will share that with you and the group via our PM's.

This. Forget a beating, that's not going to happen. I'll settle for a win and no key injuries. We'll also need to root for Clemson to beat A&M. Not a foregone conclusion at all.
It's amazing you know this already! Please PM me who will win the Schuylerville Stakes on Thursday at Saratoga. I would love to make a little green for the weekend.

It's amazing you know this already! Please PM me who will win the Schuylerville Stakes on Thursday at Saratoga. I would love to make a little green for the weekend.
We're breaking in a new starting QB with an offensive line that has been retooled. When have we ever come out of the gates on fire in that situation? It's normal to think we'll still be figuring things out. It's a Big Ten road game. Unless Maryland is totally inept, I see this being a close game. Maryland isn't Rutgers.

there is a decent chance that the Clemson/Texas A&M game will be the Gameday site the week before, if that happens, I hope ESPN is willing to come to the Dome for another Clemson game the next week. I know they did that before, I think it was Penn State back to back weeks, but doesn't happen often.

GOAT or Costas on Gameday.
Pray we’re 2-0.
You’ll see me there celebrating behind Corso. My sign will read thusly:
“In-a-Gadda-DeVito Baby! SU is a superior boutique football team who’ll never apologize for not being a soulless football factory. And although our signs of fervent support for our beloved Orangemen lack brevity and are prone to unnecessary erudition, they are nonetheless in keeping with the passion we exude for our team.!”
Easy for you to say. ;)

there is a decent chance that the Clemson/Texas A&M game will be the Gameday site the week before, if that happens, I hope ESPN is willing to come to the Dome for another Clemson game the next week. I know they did that before, I think it was Penn State back to back weeks, but doesn't happen often.

LSU/Texas

Clemson/A&M

Stanford/USC

fingers are crossed it's not the middle game

LSU/Texas

Clemson/A&M

Stanford/USC

fingers are crossed it's not the middle game
If we get to week 2 and it's not Clemson/A&M I'd say that would lock us in for week 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom