What is AJ Price doing here? | Syracusefan.com

What is AJ Price doing here?

Hansbrough probably just dabbed a little peanut butter behind his ear. Everyone knows a husky, like any other dog, can't resist licking peanut butter.

Whoa...strange. The translation: "Your laptop...is my laptop. Take THAT, homeboy."

Hansbrough probably just dabbed a little peanut butter behind his ear. Everyone knows a husky, like any other dog, can't resist licking peanut butter.
did he put the peanut butter behind his ear or on his junk?

And this is why I visit this board, even as a "rival" fan. That ish made me laugh so hard.

I was going to make a laptop joke (obviously), but after watching the video I'm just confused and disturbed.

seriously, if you look for ques it is almost obvious he is doing this simply for himself. It wasnt even like he was playing with his boys.

Also looks like Psycho T is real respected there. Why does this dude always have a black eye as well? the

images

Also looks like Psycho T is real respected there.

AJ is a well known malcontent. Unhappy with his PT. Psycho T plays balls out every night... I would guess his teammates have much more respect for him than AJ "doggin' it" Price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom