What is your favorite oft posted thread? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

• Analyst X makes negative comment Y about SU. Reply 1: He's a bonehead Reply 2: He's a conf. Z guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic JB Presser: Reporter asks if m2m would have avoided the loss. Reporter gets ripped a new 1.

• Feinstein tweets: SU recruit grows 3 inches last night after drinking some orange juice.

• Board hottie engaged. Time for a new board hottie election.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
136968608034.jpg

My game is tight bro.

You're married. At best you can say your game used to be tight. But casper like dudes like you and me don't do very well, especially in the winter months when we are nearly transparent.

You're married. At best you can say your game used to be tight. But casper like dudes like you and me don't do very well, especially in the winter months when we are nearly transparent.
Chicks smell my wedding ring. My game when I was single was terrible. Now I tell them about being wrist deep in baby poop and they want to jump my bones. Stating the obvious...chicks are crazy.

Chicks smell my wedding ring. My game when I was single was terrible. Now I tell them about being wrist deep in baby poop and they want to jump my bones. Stating the obvious...chicks are crazy.

Interesting. I've become invisible since I slipped my wedding ring on. And my work travels means I'm in cheesy hotel bars grabbing a beer and dinner all the time. Clearly chicks are crazy.

When I first read this, "Chicks smell my wedding ring," I really didn't know where you were going with it! My first thought was were are you putting your ring!

Now this post definitely makes me think of my first wife!
Water board me and attach a car better to my bag and I'm Stoic.

Throw me in a room with an angry wife.

I just confessed to jfks murder and I'm crying in the fetal position sucking my thumb.

Interesting. I've become invisible since I slipped my wedding ring on. And my work travels means I'm in cheesy hotel bars grabbing a beer and dinner all the time. Clearly chicks are crazy.
Not exactly a hot spot. I think girls hate other girls so much they just want to them over.

Water board me and attach a car better to my bag and I'm Stoic.
Throw me in a room with an angry wife.
I just confessed to jfks murder and I'm crying in the fetal position sucking my thumb.

After joining the su-fan here and posting over the last few months I've come to the conclusion my first wife was entirely the fault of all the beer I was drinking when I was in my twenties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom