What is your favorite oft posted thread? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

• Analyst X makes negative comment Y about SU. Reply 1: He's a bonehead Reply 2: He's a conf. Z guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic JB Presser: Reporter asks if m2m would have avoided the loss. Reporter gets ripped a new 1.

• Feinstein tweets: SU recruit grows 3 inches last night after drinking some orange juice.

• Board hottie engaged. Time for a new board hottie election.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chicks smell my wedding ring. My game when I was single was terrible. Now I tell them about being wrist deep in baby poop and they want to jump my bones. Stating the obvious...chicks are crazy.
Also before people get the wrong impression of me. I am strictly monogamous. I believe very strongly in family values.

Wow. Just wow!

Yip. When I saw that one dude's mid season awards thread yesterday and saw Most likely to be BANNED: Jarhead Jim, I kinda felt bad because I put myself out there in a variety of ways and thought I might be a front runner. I said I could probably make up ground by the end of the season. Anyhow, I see I had a good effect with segue from the ring to Wichita State? I'm glad someone got it at least! I feel a bit bad though, we have derailed this thread, although my thing came by the time the train was already in the woods.

Last edited:
Also before people get the wrong impression of me. I am strictly monogamous. I believe very strongly in family values.

I believe in good family values too. Unfortunately this culture doesnt value the age old tradition of letting me shop around for a quality wife(good value at a bargain), so I am stuck with you SOBs instead.

Last edited:
Yip. When I saw that one dude's mid season awards and saw Most likely to be BANNED: Jarhead Jim, I kinda felt bad because I put myself out there in a variety of ways and thought I might be a front runner. I said I could probably make up ground by the end of the season. Anyhow, I see I had a good effect with segue from the ring to Wichita State? I'm glad someone got it at least! I feel a bit bad though, we have derailed this thread, although my thing came by the time the train was already in the woods.

I hope he doesn't get banned. He's funny.

thCA4V42XW.jpg
OK Fred Durst

I hope he doesn't get banned. He's funny.

I hope he doesn't get banned either, because it would mean he won the only award I saw myself as a strong contender for! I still cant figure out how exactly to take OIG's compliment about having "once in a generation" poster potential...otherwise I'd think I could rank in the top 97(active) by season's end and get one of those limited edition 40-0 shirts(which I will point out I was the first to say we should buy from the UK fans and alter!). I want to be a contender for something, you know?

I believe in good family values too. Unfortunately this culture doesnt value the age old tradition of letting me shop around for a quality wife(good value at a bargain), so I am stuck with you SOBs instead.

Aim low, score high!

i kinda wanna meet dave's 1st wife now

Actually, she moved to California and I still live in New Jersey. A couple of years ago I found some pictures she posted on a social media site. The strange thing is she married a guy who kind of looks like me. And even worse, when we were married we had a red-brindle greyhound. In the pictures, she had a red-brindle greyhound that looked exactly like the one we had (I got custody of the greyhound, she got custody of the cats). I'm still sticking to my story about blaming all the beer I drank in my twenties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom