What is your go to place to watch the game? | Syracusefan.com

What is your go to place to watch the game?

rocfan44

All Conference
So sad I wasn't able to make the trip. I will be in Syracuse tomorrow. Where is the best place to watch the game? Only pre-requisite is that they must have the sound on. Anyone know of any gatherings happening anywhere? Thanks.

I am partial to Sammy Malones in Baldwinsville. They have smaller TV's 32-42 but the sound will be on and they will have food specials.

My living room. Per my wife, "I can't be trusted in public when Syracuse plays a ranked team on national television." Whatever that means...

Does that include posting on the game thread. ;)

Well, we have to do something constructive (destructive?) while the game is on.

Me too.

delete.gif

Rumor has it he's going to the McCartney concert.

There's nothing wrong with that. J's always been a smart man.

Anyone who thinks there's should be a moments hesitation between the two is nuts.

JeremyCuse . He knows the best places

Sorry I didn't get a notice when you tagged me or I would have responded sooner. As for the best places to go i have a few.

1. Jryans - Great beer selection, good sized menu for food and numerous tvs. Good proximity to other bars as well.

2. Rosies - Dozens of tvs and a great atmosphere foe any big SU game. Smaller food options but ever improving beer options and lots of room. Draws a younger crowd though.

3. Distillery - Erie Blvd, great beer selection and numerous tvs. Food is ok but good place to catch a game and your on erie blvd if u want other food options after.

4. Now and Later Tip Hill - Best beer spot in town, incredible selection. No tvs but for SU games they have a large projection screen they use. Great place for post game drinks.

5. Tullys - Any of there numerous locations will work. Beer selection leaves something to be desired but there are tvs everywhere and a good menu.

6. Faegans SU Hill - People forget about this place but really giod beer selection and food. Can get crowded though so get there early.

7. Wolffs Beer Garden - Mammoth tvs and great German/European Beer. Almost no food but they have peanuts and its so close to Jryans Bees could hit it with a baseball and hes no Bartolo Colon.

8. Retreat/Cobblestone/Sharkeys- Liverpool. Best options if ur out that way. Sharkeys becomes a night club late so keep that in mind.

9. Sammy Malones - Nice place off the beaten path. Good amount of tvs but no real big screens. Excellent beer selection and good food.

If this is proven true a board legend will forever be tainted in my book. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this ghastly hearsay

Dont be swayed by #Fake News. Id rather watch SU play Slippery Rock at Solvay Highschool then miss a game.

I will be at the ball park brewfest from 1-4 to sample many libations.

There's nothing wrong with that. J's always been a smart man.

Anyone who thinks there's should be a moments hesitation between the two is nuts.

Hey where the hell you been this year, Thailand?. Wife asked about you abd your better half last weekend. lincolncuse has been known to miss a game for a concert or play but you know me better that.

Hey where the hell you been this year, Thailand?. Wife asked about you abd your better half last weekend. lincolncuse has been known to miss a game for a concert or play but you know me better that.
Going to a play rather than watch SU football! The horror!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom