What is your go to place to watch the game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is your go to place to watch the game?

Hey where the hell you been this year, Thailand?. Wife asked about you abd your better half last weekend. lincolncuse has been known to miss a game for a concert or play but you know me better that.
This is the kind of game where we would go to Rosie's Go would show up late and leave early

"I gotta go have a thing"

I am partial to Sammy Malones in Baldwinsville. They have smaller TV's 32-42 but the sound will be on and they will have food specials.

My brother lives in Bville and we will catch games at Sammys from time to time. They have great nachos!

I prefer Pressbox in Oswego.

IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

My go to place

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 12
This is the kind of game where we would go to Rosie's Go would show up late and leave early

"I gotta go have a thing"

SU would be up 6 at half and he would be like "I gotta drop in at this event and theres this call in Laos, see ya next weekend ". Im like what the hell

SU would be up 6 at half and he would be like "I gotta drop in at this event and theres this call in Laos, see ya next weekend ". Im like what the hell
"Hey dad I went out in NYC with no money. Can you leave the golf course and make a deposit for me?"

Lol, hysterical...are you married to my wife too...?

My wife thinks I can't be trusted anywhere including my living room when Syracuse plays any team on TV, period.
Haha nice. I also lost my away game privileges after the UConn game in Storrs around 2010-2011. After the loss, she caught me "testing the durability" of a vending machine as we exited the stadium. That was it for me.

Weighing my options as well. I'm thinking Asils in Camillus.

Used to love Rosies but I really don't like the crowd they bring in these days. That said I havent been there much in about a year so it may have changed.

Limp lizard on the west side has really stepped up their TV game. Lots of big screens now.

Lake house pub if you’re out in skantown. Great tvs, beers, and amazing roast beef sammy’s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom