What level recruit?? Big kid Utica ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What level recruit?? Big kid Utica ND

I was born in Utica and remember every moment. And I went to school with tons of Polish people.
i was born in utica and went to school with all italian people.

St Lukes!

i was born in utica and went to school with all italian people.

St Lukes!

My mom married into a super Italian family. Worst years of my life. There’s no reason to scream, I’m stranding literally right next to you.

Another member of the Utica born club. Faxton Hospital I believe, but I don't remember. It was a long time ago. But migrated to New Hartford for childhood.

Also born at St. E’s. We moved to Liverpool when I was 3, but my older sisters went to elementary and middle school there. My dad played baseball and basketball at St. Francis. I remember my mom talking about OLOL but maybe she went to St. Francis for high school as well. I drove through Utica and picked up some halfmoons on my last trip up to Cuse.

Representing the ol' Griffiss Air Force Base! My dad wasn't there for my birth but he was for the '99 Woodstock festival held there.
My Father in law retired from Griffis.
Woodstock...what a sh.t show that was.

Miss the Polish food up there. Not from Utica but went to Sacred Heart in Syracuse. Big Polish parish.

I have no idea. Utica was a brief stop on the road of life.
Although my ancestors were some of the first settlers of Oneida County.

You mean your ancestors hung out with "Drums Along the Mohawk" and Henry Fonda?

I have no idea. Utica was a brief stop on the road of life.
Although my ancestors were some of the first settlers of Oneida County.
I’ve never figured out why Oneida is in Madison County, and Madison is in Oneida County. Hamilton College is in Clinton, while Colgate is in Hamilton. And don’t even get me started on Paris, NY.

Also born at St. E’s. We moved to Liverpool when I was 3, but my older sisters went to elementary and middle school there. My dad played baseball and basketball at St. Francis. I remember my mom talking about OLOL but maybe she went to St. Francis for high school as well. I drove through Utica and picked up some halfmoons on my last trip up to Cuse.
Half moons and tomato pie are required purchases when in town

I’ve never figured out why Oneida is in Madison County, and Madison is in Oneida County. Hamilton College is in Clinton, while Colgate is in Hamilton. And don’t even get me started on Paris, NY.
Sounds like a Seinfeld bit.
'And why are Softballs called softballs when they're so hard?'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom