What level recruit?? Big kid Utica ND | Syracusefan.com

What level recruit?? Big kid Utica ND

Cusedad2X

Scout Team
Any interest or info on the big lineman from Utica Notre Dame??

Pretty good size and mobility.
Seems like one of those top level PWOs we've been going after. Could grow into a Chris Elmore blocking back who can catch the ball too.
Isiah Czarnecki on Hudl

Last edited:
Any interest or info on the big lineman from Utica Notre Dame??
Isiah Czarnecki is a linebacker. 6’3 about 230 pounds. I have talked about him a little on the football recruiting board.

I think he will play in college but probably not at the P5 level. Very good but it is tough to get a P5 scholarship.

Probably a FCS level player.

I have a long Polish name with lots of vowels and a -ski at the end and I was born in Utica. Is it me?

I’m the complete opposite with names but I was born in Utica. It’s clearly me

I too was born in Utica...but have no recollection of the event.
I was born in Utica and remember every moment. And I went to school with tons of Polish people.

Jeez, what is this, a Utica club!? Badum bum

Vintage-Schultz-Dooley-Utica-Club-Steins-Webco.jpg

Faxton or St. E's???...or you too were born @ St. Luke's; New Hartford ..lol
Isn’t part of the hospital in New York Mills? That’s where I grew up for part of my life until I moved to Florida

I have a long Polish name with lots of vowels and a -ski at the end and I was born in Utica. Is it me?

I don’t know. But if you are like me, you could go for some kielbasa and soup from this joint. Right now.
8CD29125-28A6-4A27-A2CF-D2F845687FF9.jpeg

A must when I get back to the area.

Did you go to NYM?
I only went to NYM senior high for 7th grade. I moved to Florida at the start of 8th grade

Edit: I did play Football/Baseball in 7th grade while I was there. I tried basketball but my family made me quit it sadly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom