What really sucks is that UConn played another horrible game | Syracusefan.com

What really sucks is that UConn played another horrible game

We are below average to horrible at every aspect of the game right now.

If we lose to Georgetown at home.....

both teams shot the ball like it was $dollar pitchers night at dave and busters .

We've got three weeks to get better. We should not be this bad.

We don't have three weeks to get better. We said that after the USC loss. We said that after the Wiscy loss. We can't be saying that still after tonight. We need to start winning now. I can't remember the last time Syracuse had three loses by December 5. Maybe we've been spoiled, but this team is severely underperforming.

We need to go 10-0 our next ten games before our ACC schedule really picks up with UNC on 1/16. I think it's doable if we play up to our potential. The toughest opponents will be G'Town, Miami, and Pitt, but you can't sleep on Eastern Michigan or St. John's. None will be great resume builders, but any and all losses can hurt us if we want to look ahead to March.

I don't know where our marquee wins are going to come from this year, but they have to come against some of the top ACC schools, and right now, I'm not sure if this team is capable of doing that.

Last edited:
We need to go 10-0 our next ten games

My face right now...

jim-mora-playoffs.0.jpeg

We've got three weeks to get better. We should not be this bad.
This team is like last years team, if the shots aren't falling were complete crap on offense because nobody can score in the paint consistently other then Coleman.

Our offense consists of trying to penetrate off a pick, the defense cuts off the lane so we pass it back out, rinse repeat until a forced shot.

I'm almost to the point I don't even want to watch this team and I don't care if I miss a win. This is not an entertaining team to watch, so why am I watching them?

We are below average to horrible at every aspect of the game right now.

If we lose to Georgetown at home...

I know we will win some, but at this point I see 5 ACC wins and a losing record.

This team is like last years team, if the shots aren't falling were complete crap on offense because nobody can score in the paint consistently other then Coleman.

Our offense consists of trying to penetrate off a pick, the defense cuts off the lane so we pass it back out, rinse repeat until a forced shot.

I'm almost to the point I don't even want to watch this team and I don't care if I miss a win. This is not an entertaining team to watch, so why am I watching them?

JB can't coach half court offense. He never has.

Remember when everyone whined about Trevor Cooney?

On one hand, there's no doubt that he'd be by far the worst scholarship player on this team.

On the other, he did know how to defend the high post and he showed that just about every game. Can't say the same about the current guards.

On one hand, there's no doubt that he'd be by far the worst scholarship player on this team.

On the other, he did know how to defend the high post and he showed that just about every game. Can't say the same about the current guards.

He had balls and fire. Something this team lacks. And there's no way he's worse than Chukwu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom