What section do you sit in? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

333 row c seats 101 and 102 on the aisle. Can get a beer during tv timeout and not miss a play ( probably not this year)
Just curious, how long have you had those seats?

I’m now 308 or 117... but I was right near you for almost the entire Marrone era. I’ve got a great story for ya from 333.

I'm in 320 down low with Cuseregular. Quick exit for restrooms and concessions. Also grabbed a few one off the aisle in 127 Row M. I miss my seats up high in 302 but the climb took too long for TV timeouts

302. Row J. Seats 101-106. Bees- stop by and say hello when you’re not in 101. We have had 4 since the Dome opened and I just added the 2 next to me now that the kids are showing an interest in going to the games.

Will do. I’m on the other side of the aisle in row c. I had 6 till last year then reduced them to 4 in 302. Was giving away too many since my daughter went away to college and my son is at SU but sat in the student section.

Just curious, how long have you had those seats?

I’m now 308 or 117... but I was right near you for almost the entire Marrone era. I’ve got a great story for ya from 333.
I have been there since around 2010. Dcuse and I have moved several times since 88.

No kidding! Are you the guy in his early to mid 30s who always comes with his wife/girlfriend (or maybe you're the wife/girlfriend herself)? I'm the guy in the big McNabb jersey who is always going insane. If you are the folks I am thinking of, then as you know we chat a lot pretty much every game!

I sit right behind you! Section 301, Row B, Seats 110 and 111

123 - interesting perspective, especially when the action is right in front of you from about the 35 and in

Yeah, I actually went and looked at the map and the people I was thinking of sit right next to your seat which is closer to the aisle. Really cool to have another board member close by! Any of you ever want to chat before a game, I wear my McNabb #5 to every game and am very open to socializing. Tap my shoulder and say hi :)

No, it is usually me (guy early mid 40s) and the other seat rotates among my wife, or teenage son, or one of my two daughters. We live in N.J. and can’t get the 5 of us to come every home game, so they rotate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom