What section do you sit in? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

i sit in row YY in section 302. There were once a bunch of Fine Mess people there but I am the last one. Have been there for many years and know a lot of the regulars in that area. Hoping there will be some season ticket holders near me this season from the board.

302. Row J. Seats 101-106. Bees- stop by and say hello when you’re not in 101. We have had 4 since the Dome opened and I just added the 2 next to me now that the kids are showing an interest in going to the games.
Glad to hear seats 5 & 6 are in good hands--I had those seats for 12 years before moving down to 102 Row V two years ago. Love my new seats but always liked the view from 302!

318 row M seats 101 & 102
Been there since the dome opened and love them. Started with a group of about 20 and now have the only 2 left.

For years I sat in 103, just 4 rows from the field. Players were so close you could feel the hits. When Michael Owens scored the 2-point conversion to beat WVU we could almost have reached out and caught the pitch.

But I love 319.

Last year was our first year of what we hope is a couple decades.

We grabbed 4 in Section 101 row R

It’s been a great combination of close to concessions/not many steps to get to, close to the action but still high enough up to see the action on the other side of the field.

We thought we would hate being in the middle (seats 11-14) but it’s actually great cause we don’t move much during game and we never have anyone walking in front of us!

302 row L. We love it there.

I don't know how many seats you have but you should move down lower in 302. There's several seats available in multiple lower rows.

I don't know how many seats you have but you should move down lower in 302. There's several seats available in multiple lower rows.

Just 2. Will look into it. Thanks.

Section117, Row W, seats 113, 114. Great seats. We’ve been there for about 15 years.

Just 2. Will look into it. Thanks.

you can get down to row d. but then you'd have to sit behind me. lol.

Section 125 row a seats 111-114, used to be in 123 but moved to get to the front row, great seats

326, row T. Very top row opposite the band. We have 10 up there. Absolutely love our seats. Can stand, have the wall at our backs, room to move around. And grandfathered in at the $99/seat rate. Can't beat it.

For years I sat in 103, just 4 rows from the field. Players were so close you could feel the hits. When Michael Owens scored the 2-point conversion to beat WVU we could almost have reached out and caught the pitch.

But I love 319.

I'm with you. the thing I like about being on the Visitor side is you get a full view of the Cuse sideline. Great chance to see what's going on with injured players and interactions with the coaching staff.

I'm with you. the thing I like about being on the Visitor side is you get a full view of the Cuse sideline. Great chance to see what's going on with injured players and interactions with the coaching staff.

This is a good point. Only downside is that I have on a couple occasions found myself embedded in an enemy hot zone of fans which is annoying

This is a good point. Only downside is that I have on a couple occasions found myself embedded in an enemy hot zone of fans which is annoying

Depends on your point of view and how many beers you've had. Enemy hot zones can be entertaining. ;)

Actually we're in 319 so nothing but Orange around us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom