What section do you sit in? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

i sit in row YY in section 302. There were once a bunch of Fine Mess people there but I am the last one. Have been there for many years and know a lot of the regulars in that area. Hoping there will be some season ticket holders near me this season from the board.
I'm in 302, but couldn't select a seat at the top at the time. My ticket is in row J. I'm going to see if I can move up to the top again, so maybe I'll get to cheer with you. Many thanks for your insights...

Well, as about 5 mins ago I switched from 125 to 127. Not a huge change but just enough to get around the corner!

304 Row P seats 3 thru 7. Have thought about moving down, but we've been in these seats for years & really like our section mates & that's worth a little something!

I purchased tickets in December right after Dino signed his extension...looked back at the map today and wow, things have changed. The lower level options have dwindled by comparison - same with 300s. Glad I bought when I did. Hope my kids like where we're sitting because there's no changing now!

hey what up neighbor. What row? N here

Row L ended up coming available. Had to jump on them. Feel bad leaving my seat neighbors from my previous seats ‍♂️.

Hope you don’t mind someone that really gets into the game! Very excited about this season!

Row L ended up coming available. Had to jump on them. Feel bad leaving my seat neighbors from my previous seats ‍♂️.

Hope you don’t mind someone that really gets into the game! Very excited about this season!

All good man. You can even stand if you want. I'm on the aisle so I should have a view regardless ;)

331, row I, on the aisle, 1-2-3-4.

300-er for life!!

Best section in the house! 331, last row (V, I think) for us for the tenth year in a row. Great angle, plenty of room to spread out.

i sit in row YY in section 302. There were once a bunch of Fine Mess people there but I am the last one. Have been there for many years and know a lot of the regulars in that area. Hoping there will be some season ticket holders near me this season from the board.
There's nothing open in YY but will see if there's anything close...

There's nothing open in YY but will see if there's anything close...
I guess that is good news because last season, most of the row was empty for almost all the games. Most of the seats in the row below were empty too. And the row before that. And the row before that...

I guess that is good news because last season, most of the row was empty for almost all the games. Most of the seats in the row below were empty too. And the row before that. And the row before that...

psst - they usually hold them back for groups so they won't show as seasons Shenexon - call the box office and see if it's truly unavailable because I doubt it

Sec 129, Row J. Been there for many, many years. We have a great group of fans there. We all actually stand and cheer!!!
Hey! DOWN IN FRONT! Section 129, row O here. And seriously, i do love the fact that our entire section is standing and screaming on every third down!

Hey! DOWN IN FRONT! Section 129, row O here. And seriously, i do love the fact that our entire section is standing and screaming on every third down!

It's by far the best section I've ever been in. Nobody really ever complains about folks standing, which is great! Easy to get beer and back to your seats. There is a small group of us in rows J, K and L which have been in the same seats for a lot years, and we just have a blast every game. If you hear a very, very loud screamer in row K, that is us.

Last year, during the NC State game, I believe, we had Eric Dungey's family sitting next to us on our right. They were a blast and had a lot of fun with our group.

It's by far the best section I've ever been in. Nobody really ever complains about folks standing, which is great! Easy to get beer and back to your seats. There is a small group of us in rows J, K and L which have been in the same seats for a lot years, and we just have a blast every game. If you hear a very, very loud screamer in row K, that is us.

Last year, during the NC State game, I believe, we had Eric Dungey's family sitting next to us on our right. They were a blast and had a lot of fun with our group.

Praying my new section is like this!

Very cool about Dungey family. I will keep an eye out for you and your group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom