What section do you sit in? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

What section do you sit in?

love this section , dont see myself giving up that spot for very long time

Us too. The majority of our area has been there the whole time we have - I believe this will be our 7th season there. Great place to watch a game, great group of fans.

Us too. The majority of our area has been there the whole time we have - I believe this will be our 7th season there. Great place to watch a game, great group of fans.
this will be my 5th year there

It's by far the best section I've ever been in. Nobody really ever complains about folks standing, which is great! Easy to get beer and back to your seats. There is a small group of us in rows J, K and L which have been in the same seats for a lot years, and we just have a blast every game. If you hear a very, very loud screamer in row K, that is us.

Last year, during the NC State game, I believe, we had Eric Dungey's family sitting next to us on our right. They were a blast and had a lot of fun with our group.

I’ve never had a problem with people standing. I like to stand too. But I find it odd when I'm
Sitting in literally the highest row in the Dome, and there are just two of us sitting there, and four guys in front of us, and NO ONE in front of them for several rows. They’re not even really watching most of the game, but whenever there is a big play, they have to stand up. So bizarre. Just move down a few rows, stand all you want. So we end up sliding over to the left or right to see. People are so odd. And stay off of my lawn!

i sit in row YY in section 302. There were once a bunch of Fine Mess people there but I am the last one. Have been there for many years and know a lot of the regulars in that area. Hoping there will be some season ticket holders near me this season from the board.
After a "live agent" chat and phone call, I was able to get up to Row N but no closer. The seats near you haven't been available since I first bought a seat back before the end of 2018. I don't know if they've been sold or are assigned to group sales, but 302 N was the closest I could get.

After a "live agent" chat and phone call, I was able to get up to Row N but no closer. The seats near you haven't been available since I first bought a seat back before the end of 2018. I don't know if they've been sold or are assigned to group sales, but 302 N was the closest I could get.
Weird. I can only say, no one is sitting in them. At least not during 2018.

Weird. I can only say, no one is sitting in them. At least not during 2018.
Well...I'll join you as I can when no one is there. I'm just glad to be planning to attend SU football games again. 302 is good no matter the seat...

129 always seems to have player families. I bought the seats after I moved from NJ to AZ, lol. Bought them when we hired Babers. Tentatively will be in for Clemson, W. Mich. and BC. 2 years ago was in for Clemson game. Want to be there for the repeat performance AND result this year!!

129 always seems to have player families. I bought the seats after I moved from NJ to AZ, lol. Bought them when we hired Babers. Tentatively will be in for Clemson, W. Mich. and BC. 2 years ago was in for Clemson game. Want to be there for the repeat performance AND result this year!!

Just curious where did you live in NJ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom