What should the Tucker plan b be for SF? | Syracusefan.com

What should the Tucker plan b be for SF?

If we don't land Tucker, what should we do at small forward?

• Nahz Carter

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Sid Wilson

Votes: 91 68.9%
  • 5th year grad transfer

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Moyer and Brissett split time there

Votes: 21 15.9%

• Total voters
I guess Sid and hopefully an outside shooter left in the grad market.

Man Sid Wilson weighs 170 lbs soaking wet and he's going to play the back line for us? You thought we got crushed on the boards this year...
It's not that I like the options. I think we probably go Sid and Brissett splitting time. I'm going to start crying thinking about this.

Nahz Tucker getting no love. Then again, he's much lower rated than Sid, so it's obviously understandable.

Man Sid Wilson weighs 170 lbs soaking wet and he's going to play the back line for us? You thought we got crushed on the boards this year...
Look, I'm not being asked what would make me thrilled about next year's team, I'm being asked about the best remaining option :)

Man, I'm riding solo here with Nahz.

I like it. If you go back into the Nahz thread, I was a main proponent of us getting into the mix with him as a viable option.

Carmelo. He only used up a year of his eligibility, and apparently the Knicks don't want him. Given how the NCAA is looking the other way with UNC and Kentucky, we should be able to work something out.

Play Moyer tons of minutes. How else is he going to get better. I would rather see us build up players for the 2018 season. I don't think we will have a final 4 team in 2017.

Play Moyer tons of minutes. How else is he going to get better. I would rather see us build up players for the 2018 season. I don't think we will have a final 4 team in 2017.
We didn't think we'd get to the Final Four 2 years ago either. But with Battle and TT, you don't just "punt" a season and try for 2018.

Yeah...my backup plan was going to be for JB to actually coach up the offense to score...other than ISO and chucking threes(definitely can't do this)!!

Perhaps this roster will force his hand!

If we loose Tucker we will be fine, the staff will round out the team with a couple more pickups. Last years team is a perfect example of how expectations never lead to the end results. This is the type of team Jim B usually surprises with. Many are saying we need offense but TT and Battle will provide a lot of offense if we do not pick up another scorer. We remember them as freshman but if everything goes well they will look very different next year. My prediction is we get Hughes, Tucker and that rounds out this class, Ayala seems like he is searching for something that is not there yet.

If we loose Tucker we will be fine, the staff will round out the team with a couple more pickups. Last years team is a perfect example of how expectations never lead to the end results. This is the type of team Jim B usually surprises with. Many are saying we need offense but TT and Battle will provide a lot of offense if we do not pick up another scorer. We remember them as freshman but if everything goes well they will look very different next year. My prediction is we get Hughes, Tucker and that rounds out this class, Ayala seems like he is searching for something that is not there yet.

We have no clue if we even have any interest in Hughes or if we will even offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom