What The Hell Is Going On Around Here? | Syracusefan.com

What The Hell Is Going On Around Here?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
I come home from work and it is chaos, madness I tell you. Dogs and Cats living together ... Sane people doing insane things and Syracuse football doing their best SOP to keep the fan base unengaged and disappointed!

Why oh why did I fall for it, again? I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with The SU AD playing the role of Lucy.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!!

I come home from work and it is chaos, madness I tell you. Dogs and Cats living together ... Sane people doing insane things and Syracuse football doing their best SOP to keep the fan base unengaged and disappointed!

Why oh why did I fall for it, again? I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with The SU AD playing the role of Lucy.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!!
Charlie Brown is on tonight in case you forgot that feeling

I'd prefer Frost or Barbers
BUT
Ash is not a bad hire...underrated coach with tons of experience for his age, has connections to the East Coast, championship pedigree, a great guy with lots of energy that can relate to recruits. I have no problem if we hire him but he has to make sure he hires some good offensive assistants.

BUT
Ash is not a bad hire...underrated coach with tons of experience for his age, has connections to the East Coast, championship pedigree, a great guy with lots of energy that can relate to recruits. I have no problem if we hire him but he has to make sure he hires some good offensive assistants.
He won't, they never do

oOXDJDU.jpg

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!!
giphy.gif

BUT

I bet he'll hire John Donovan from Penn State as his OC. The one that just got fired for being awful.

BUT
I'm a great guy with a lot of energy, too.

I'm holding out until a name is officially announced but for me this hire tells me if the SU Admin and BOT are serious about football or just going through the motions. I have my doubts that Cuse is serious at all but I'm waiting to see who they present. Either they pony up what it takes to play or just go home and stop the masquerade.

Last edited:
PAcuse said:
How are Ash and Donovan connected?

Big 10 guy and available and cheap. Which is probably the into qualification necessary...past going to Drake.

Syracuse has the $$$ to hire a REAL coach
Why are we talking about Rutgers? :D
Because their basketball team is on against wake forest.
so far there has been three catapults off the backboard the most rediculous palming ever 5 minutes on. Really a funny site.
Their new director just said rutgers was the place to be on the east coast 4 years ago from today. Classic gem.He also said there is such a great thing going on here at rutgers globally, we have a great facility masters plan going on.

Last edited: