What was better the dunk or the Block? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What was better the dunk or the Block?

Which block? The volleyball spike after the dunk or the two handed can I embarrass you more play at the end?
After watching the replay of the the two handed block, I wished he had just grabbed it and pulled it down like, "Gimme that. That's my ball!"

Who thinks Ennis is an excellent finisher???? He has struggled a lot in that aspect all year. He cleaned it up a little by the third game in Maui but he just misses way too many layups. And he missed a dunk too. He's a phenomenal player but he needs to get that issue together.
I think he
Just watched a replay of that. Never seen someone switch hands at the very last second to dunk. His jumping ability, quickness in elevating, and height are phenomenal. But you have to look carefully to even realize he switched hands, he did it so quickly. Torn. They are both great plays.
Only guy I remember seeing switch hands to dunk was Dr. J

I think he

Only guy I remember seeing switch hands to dunk was Dr. J

You think wrong.:p

I think Kobe has switched hands and jammed a few times.

JarHeadJim said:
I tried to Give my wife a facial and she punched me right in the junk!

You have to do it and run, run far away, unless their into that kinda thing then bombs away.

You have to do it and run, run far away, unless their into that kinda thing then bombs away.
I've said it before, I will say it again.
"Never hit anyone in anger unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
harold-ramis-stripes-8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom