What would a good game be tomorrow stats wise | Syracusefan.com

What would a good game be tomorrow stats wise

upperdeck

Living Legend
On offense I would think we need to play clean, show some running game thats functional and score some pts

On D , dont allow big plays, cause a few turnovers and limit long drives

But stats wise just the what ifs and how they play out..

so say we win 50-7 and go for 500 and allow 200..

That would put our D around top 20 nationally for yds and pts allowed.. That brings attention

on offense it would move us into the top 50 in ppg but still only move us to the top 70 or so in YPG. still room to grow there.

Show one or two new first-team OL combinations. Show new run blocking formations that open the way for Tucker.
I would say only do enough to instill confidence in making changes. Save the full scope of surprises for NCSt. Might be a chance to pull another Louisville and catch them with their pants down. Don't get excited Chip.

That being said, I'd like to see CD-RW take the majority of snaps once the score is out of reach in the 2nd quarter. Really need to bring him along ASAP because Shrader is only one play away from being sidelined.

On offense I would think we need to play clean, show some running game thats functional and score some pts

On D , dont allow big plays, cause a few turnovers and limit long drives

But stats wise just the what ifs and how they play out..

so say we win 50-7 and go for 500 and allow 200..

That would put our D around top 20 nationally for yds and pts allowed.. That brings attention

on offense it would move us into the top 50 in ppg but still only move us to the top 70 or so in YPG. still room to grow there.
650 and 125

56-0

we are going to smoke these guys, just win by the kind of score you should win by against an FCS bottom feeder and as many have said, no injuries. I am excited to see CD-RW and Price, even if against a terrible team.

No injuries tomorrow is the most important thing, but I am most sure people recognize how much Wagner stinks. 223-0 and the GT- Cumberland game no longer reigns supreme!

No injuries tomorrow is the most important thing, but I am most sure people recognize how much Wagner stinks. 223-0 and the GT- Cumberland game no longer reigns supreme!
yeah, I mean we beat the FBS equivalent of Wagner by 34 on the road and barely broke a sweat. So, at home against the FCS equivalent of U Conn should be a beatdown of epic proportion, no matter how kind and vanilla Dino and the gameplan will be

Stats...?
Shrader 14 of 18 for 195yds. 5 different receivers with 2 receptions each.
Tucker 13 carries for 134 yards... sits out after 2 drives in the 2nd half.
Cuse...4 penalties for 25 yards.
Linton and Lowery with 2 sacks each...Sparrow 7 tackles.

DRW...8-11 144 yrds.
CUSE no turnovers.

Not askin' for much...

yeah, I mean we beat the FBS equivalent of Wagner by 34 on the road and barely broke a sweat. So, at home against the FCS equivalent of U Conn should be a beatdown of epic proportion, no matter how kind and vanilla Dino and the gameplan will be
I think Sean needs to stretch his legs and Garrett needs to air it out all in the first half.
RUN 5 TDS PASS 4TDS.
Second half CDRW - lets see what he and Allen can do with everyone else on the first team healthy, sitting on the bench watching.

I want to see Sean with at least 200 yards total, and we should score over 50 points.

I am not going to look at this like a coach and say I don't care about stats or all that matters is the 'W'. I'm not a coach. I'm not on the team. Do you think Georgia fans look at the scrub games and say, "All I care about is the 'W'"? No, they want to see their guys making big plays and putting up big numbers. I'm a fan. I wanna see Tucker run for 150+ by early 3rd quarter and then take a seat. I want Shrader to throw for 250 with less than 30 rush yards and be chilling next to Tucker. I want Gadsden to catch a couple TD's with a few more to other guys. I want Wilson to come in and throw for another 100 with a couple TDs and run for 80. I want Allen and Price to combine for 100 more yards. I want the defense to get 8 sacks and 3 picks. I want a punt or kick return for a TD. I want the starters to be playing hangman on a white board when the 4th quarter starts.

That would all be tons of fun.

Last edited:
Offense
300 yards passing
350 yards rushing
7+ TDs
2+ FGs
50+ points

Defense / ST
Punt return for a TD
+3 turnovers (none on our end)
No missed extra points
Less than 10 points surrendered
Blocked punt / FG / XP

I want to see Szmyt with 9 points and no FGs. We shouldn’t have to settle for FGs this game.
(Doubt this will happen…somebody will drop a pass or get tripped up by the turf monster and we’ll have to settle for a FG. Still, I will find a way to carry on I suppose;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom