What would be different right now if Coleman was healthy? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What would be different right now if Coleman was healthy?

If only Rak had Colemans size.

With DC2, Jerami is the sixth man coming off the bench...giving us a spark offensively, which we are currently lacking. Maybe he also doesn't wear down as much and have a sore back.

I find the logic amusing behind the whole "spark" for Grant coming off the bench (or Waiters, MCW etc...). That's like saying Derrick Brower should've started w/ Coleman coming off the bench for a spark. Total BS. DC2 is not a game-changer. You put your best 5 on the floor to start the game. Not to mention, JB has already stated that kids can play 40 mins and fatigue is a myth. It never made sense to start 2 centers (and eat into Grant's minutes) before DC2's injury, just to make DC2 feel good (maybe he was promised starting minutes when he signed, I dunno) and get him 5-10 mins per game cuz he had a quandry at center w/ 3 people to rotate in w/o irritating the kids in the process. There has never been any offense dominance from DC2 to warrant starting alongside Xmas. Show me any other team who would bring a 1st rd draft pick (based on potential) off the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom