What's going on in Syracuse the Friday of the Pitt game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's going on in Syracuse the Friday of the Pitt game?

Is there something else going on in Syracuse the Friday of the Pitt game?

I'm making my first trip up to the Dome since 2006 and for the life of me cannot find a hotel for that Friday night. I mean like everything is sold out. Very weird. The Dalai Lama is there Tuesday. Are people really getting up there Friday for the Lama?

A quick check show availability at:
Budget Inn Cicero

901 South Bay Road, Cicero, NY 13039

10 miles from Dome.

Is there something else going on in Syracuse the Friday of the Pitt game?

I'm making my first trip up to the Dome since 2006 and for the life of me cannot find a hotel for that Friday night. I mean like everything is sold out. Very weird. The Dalai Lama is there Tuesday. Are people really getting up there Friday for the Lama?

Microtel in Baldwinsville (20 minutes from Dome) shows availability and good reviews. Some nice taverns in B'ville.
Also, looks like a "junior suite" at the Red Mill Inn in B'ville is available for $179 pr night. Usually includes continental breakfast. Walking distance to 2 diners, a cafe, a restaurant, and taverns. Getting popular with SU fans.

Microtel in Baldwinsville (20 minutes from Dome) shows availability and good reviews. Some nice taverns in B'ville.
Also, looks like a "junior suite" at the Red Mill Inn in B'ville is available for $179 pr night. Usually includes continental breakfast. Walking distance to 2 diners, a cafe, a restaurant, and taverns. Getting popular with SU fans.

Have stayed at the Microtel in Bville and would recommend it. As others have mentioned, if you're coming from the South, Cortland is a good option. The Ramada there just off I-81 still shows rooms. If you're coming from the east, lots of places in Utica or Rome. Not optimal but an easy drive.

Ended up at place in Cortland. Driving south on 81 early Saturday so it's probably for the better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom