What's the best guess for limited fans? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

What's the best guess for limited fans?

i figure we just put plexiglass in between each row then slide in some dividers between the groups.. now it sucks because you get no potty breaks and that last row is watching thru 30 pains of glass. but it works,

there is also a good chance that they have some real time testing ready 4 months from now. we may be screening people as they go in., If we were sitting on 10K at a time and you had fast screening 100 people would only have to screen 100 people to get all 10K tested. if you enforce that groups have to enter together its even faster with the new all spit into a bottle testing they are doing you might only need to test 2/3 of the people.

We may end up though that tickets can not be resold this year jhust because of tracking and seating issues. Maybe they give you your money back or some discount if it goes unused. if they make it clear up front people can decide whether to buy all their tickets because of special rules.

If only there was a way to leave the roof off during football season. Wish we went retractable (I know we couldnt afford it just saying)

My guess is that SU is going to arrive at a max capacity for the dome for football that allows social distancing, then announce the only way to attend games this year for certain is to buy a season ticket. If they reach that capacity, that is the end of ticket sales for the year.

However, if on a game by game basis, conditions allow selling more tickets, they will do so.

That to me makes the most sense.

I assume it would be semi GA. A certain amount sold per section and probably you have a chunk of rows to chose from.

I think if they let the ST base push their renewals back a year it would be a great gesture and the 21 schedule will be much better with Clemson. Don’t see many drops.

I'd wait...there is some evidence (not totally confirmed) this virus is getting weaker. We can only hope.
I am watching the covid #s with great interest the next 10 days . With all the crowd gathering all over the country , if there isn’t a surge then it may point out:
1 The masks really work efficiently even in tight spaces.
2. The virus could be weakening .
Either one would be positive toward sports.

what if the limit is 1000 people. how would you do it fairly? fair doesnt mean it works out for everyone.

fair might be clumping by some rules and then giving some set amount to that group in a random way
fair might be going by who has had the tickets the longest
fair might be going by who donates the most
fair might be giving to students/parents/family and then see whats left

what if the limit is 1000 people. how would you do it fairly? fair doesnt mean it works out for everyone.

fair might be clumping by some rules and then giving some set amount to that group in a random way
fair might be going by who has had the tickets the longest
fair might be going by who donates the most
fair might be giving to students/parents/family and then see whats left
it won't be that low at that point it would be family of players only

I've had seasons for 40 years.

If I'm restricted to only two games this season, it's not going to bother me one bit.
I’m already expecting to be able to go to 2 of my 8 Giants games...at best.

it is what it is.

not worth a look a me damnit!! Response.

I’m already expecting to be able to go to 2 of my 8 Giants games...at best.

it is what it is.

not worth a look a me damnit!! Response.
Extraordinary times require extraordinary sacrifices.

we just follow the vegas model, lots of plexiglass

1591294004967.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom