What's the word Malik? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's the word Malik?

Looks like we got a Fence-sitter...

This will be a true test for The McD...

Looks like we got a Fence-sitter...

This will be a true test for The McD...
what would our OC have to do with locking up a defensive recruit who already gave us a verbal?

Who was the first to do the 3 hat song and dance? Earliest I recall is Stephon Marbury in 1995.

what would our OC have to do with locking up a defensive recruit who already gave us a verbal?

Maybe nothing... but I have quickly gotten the impression that McD is our recruiting closer...

I'm not saying he will be in this scenario, but I could see a triple team of Shafe / Bullough /McD paying Malik and any/all possible question marks a final visit in these last 3 days...

Maybe nothing... but have quickly gotten the impression that McD is our recruiting closer...

I'm not saying he will be in this scenario, but I could see a triple team of Shafe / Bullough /McD paying Malik and any/all possible question marks a final visit in these last 3 days...
I don't think in homes are allowed after yesterday.

I choose between 2 hats every saturday before work. Cuse blue/white/orange and Cuse grey/orange. Would love if Malik's choices were simliar.

That actually would be pretty funny if some kid brought multiple hats from the same team to one of these Hat Dances.

That actually would be pretty funny if some kid brought multiple hats from the same team to one of these Hat Dances.

I was thinking a bag w/ 3 hats from the same team and the kid just reaches in to pull a hat pretending not to know which it will be... followed by showing the other 2 hats... followed by proclaiming Patrick Ewing can't read these hats

Who was the first to do the 3 hat song and dance? Earliest I recall is Stephon Marbury in 1995.

How can you forget the "Hat in the Hat"......

Oh man,...that's not good. We've heard that before.
Haven't had luck with recruits who have said they're confused.
Oh well.
sucks!

By "confused" I hope Malik means he doesn't know how to use a fax machine and is unsure how to process his LOI to Syracuse.

I can understand his confusion. Hmmm...Syracuse, I love the education, the coaches, the players and family atmosphere. And Tennessee, they painted that rock, that was pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom