What's your favorite Jimmy Dykes moment? | Syracusefan.com

What's your favorite Jimmy Dykes moment?

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
Mentioned this in the chatroom, but my favorite came with like 4 minutes to go in the first half.

Jimmy, "Michael Carter Williams looks tired, I don't think he's even checked out of the game yet."

This after he just returned to the game after sitting for 10 minutes with 2 fouls.

What's yours?

Mentioned this in the chatroom, but my favorite came with like 4 minutes to go in the first half.

Jimmy, "Michael Carter Williams looks tired, I don't think he's even checked out of the game yet."

This after he just returned to the game after sitting for 10 minutes with 2 fouls.

What's yours?
Sorry rags, that was mine. But since you asked, how about does Ark have a 14-1 run in them?

yield_sign_page.png

What's yours?
I caught that too. He must not have been watching.

Every time he got an Arkansas player's name wrong. You would think he'd be familiar with the guys from his own school.

My favorite was when we were up 12 with about 3:50 to go, and Dykes's commentary was something like: "does Arkansas have a 14-2 run in them?"

What a douchebag SEC homer.

My favorite was when we were up 12 with about 3:50 to go, and Dykes's commentary was something like: "does Arkansas have a 14-2 run in them?"

What a douchebag SEC homer.
it was 14 to 1 run. because that is what it is going to take.

i didn't know until tonight that boeheim was such a warm teddy bear to his players who is unflappable

Lol, DePaul up on Auburn with 7:43 to go.

How is that even part of this? Missouri/Louisville was the best matchup and that was by chance.

I also really enjoyed when it was theorized that Dajuan went over the back. On the replay, shown from the camera above the rim, you barely see Coleman at the bottom of the screen and when the shot is in the air, he completely disappears.

Jimmy, "After watching the replay, that's clearly an over the back there." Ok Jimmy, glad the video cleared that up for you.

This thread has me laughing pretty good! Dykes is the worst and its even more painful listening to him do one of our games.

I also really enjoyed when it was theorized that Dajuan went over the back. On the replay, shown from the camera above the rim, you barely see Coleman at the bottom of the screen and when the shot is in the air, he completely disappears.

Jimmy, "After watching the replay, that's clearly an over the back there." Ok Jimmy, glad the video cleared that up for you.
hey now, never doubt a man whose name is etched in concrete.

My favorite "You just fouled Trevor Cooney, all he does is jack up 3's and you just fouled him on a non threatening drive, all he does is shoot threes." Meanwhile the kid is O for the century this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom