What's your favorite Jimmy Dykes moment? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What's your favorite Jimmy Dykes moment?

Late to the thread but I had the pain of workin while streaming it on the phone with headphones on so my pain was more pronounced I think.

Yield sign ...:bang:

:bat:

Yea that ...:bang:

Mentioned this in the chatroom, but my favorite came with like 4 minutes to go in the first half.

Jimmy, "Michael Carter Williams looks tired, I don't think he's even checked out of the game yet."

This after he just returned to the game after sitting for 10 minutes with 2 fouls.

What's yours?

How many last names can one guy have?

I loved the yield references. "Most guys teach their players that the free throw line is a stop sign, but not here!"

"See?! _______ got to the free throw line and he didn't stop. He read the defense." (Watching the replay, the guy stops at the free throw line and passes it off to someone else)

...ummm...

Also related to this, Dykes thinks Arkansas is the only team in America that reads the defense when they're penetrating?

The yield sign and Arkansas HAS to get the ball to the $EC logo on every possession drove me nuts, but this thread is awesome.

yield_sign_page.png
Has Ragman's post elicited a record number of likes or what? Hilarious, and the likes are well deserved.

Has Ragman's post elicited a record number of likes or what? Hilarious, and the likes are well deserved.
Rags is on a role but that post only has half the likes of his RU men of genius post.

Rags is on a role but that post only has half the likes of his RU men of genius post.

Really? Where is this "men of genius" post? Must... see... ridiculous likes count...

He used "shots in the box" an uncomfortable amount.

On DC2:

"I just love his body."

:eek:

I think it was:
"I love that kid's body!"

And all I could think of was: "That's what XXXX said!"

Not sure what the problem with the MCW comment is about, re: Lottery pick if he had a jumpshot. He doesn't have a jumper. Not proven at this point, at least. Unless you're counting those runners, but the logical inference is that the outside/3-pointer is missing. So far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom