whats your too early to matter final 4? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

whats your too early to matter final 4?

Wichita
Cuse
Kansas
Arizona

2 #1s, 2 #2s.

CusefanATL said:
It is crazy that at the exact moment you posted this (8:39pm)... bees put pitt in the final 4. What are the chances of that?

My 4 were tic. Teams we despise.

A lot of love for Sparty. Wonder if that has anything to do with being the least hated good program maybe ever? I've always liked them myself. But a little unsure of them after those back-to-back OT home games a couple weeks ago. I guess getting Payne back will help a lot...

I'm really liking Iowa now in the Big10. But I have a feeling they'll get hosed by the committee somehow - always seems to happen w/ teams I think are undervalued.

A lot of love for Sparty. Wonder if that has anything to do with being the least hated good program maybe ever? I've always liked them myself. But a little unsure of them after those back-to-back OT home games a couple weeks ago. I guess getting Payne back will help a lot...

I'm really liking Iowa now in the Big10. But I have a feeling they'll get hosed by the committee somehow - always seems to happen w/ teams I think are undervalued.
Payne is a baller. Appling is as a capable as of a PG there is in the NCAA. Harris is good, but needs to shot can't be passive. I love Dawson, a 6'6 banger, can guard multiple positions. Then they have Valtine and a couple others that are good. Imagine if they had Sherman still...?????

Shocked seeing so many people with Louisville or Wichita in their final 4s. Wichita is going to have a target on their back, they won't sneak up on anyone this year. Louisville just isn't as good as they have been in years past, the losses of Dieng and Siva have hurt them immensely and then Behanan was just salt on the wounds. The only 3 difficult tests they've had they've lost.

NAILED IT.

Props to you for being able to laugh at yourself. I also thought Iowa would be a good pick earlier in the year but they totally fell apart. That's my dad's alma mater so I grew up watching and continue to watch as many Hawkeye games as I can. It got painful at the end of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom