when does the team fly back | Syracusefan.com

when does the team fly back

Cuse69

Starter
Will the team stay down in orlando for a few days to celebrate the great season or does NCAA make them fly back, hope the seniors get to spend the most amount of time as possibly in orlando because they definitely deserve it.. talk about terrible bowl experience.. BC had to fly back right after their game was cancelled.

Ouch BC had to fly right back? Of course Dallas on a Wednesday, Thursday other than giving them a tour of the Cowboy’s stadium might not be a huge attraction.

Assuming that the team will come back on Friday night so Orlando can turn over the hotel space to the Citrus Bowl crowd.

I know it’s an obvious thing to say, but winning this game would be a great capstone to a terrific season and go a long way towards getting a head start on next year’s recruiting. It would also put us in the hunt for a preseason ranking as well as give us success-starved fans something to chew on thru the 2nd NLI, spring practice and the preseason. Oh man alive.
LGO baby.

Dungey had a social media post that said basically “last day in the Cuse. Been real”. Did he graduate already?

Dungey had a social media post that said basically “last day in the Cuse. Been real”. Did he graduate already?
Maybe as a member of the football team?

I hope nobody has to fly back to the Elmira airport, which apparently is an airport that exists.

Assuming that the team will come back on Friday night so Orlando can turn over the hotel space to the Citrus Bowl crowd.
They will have to do some extra Cleaning after the ped st crew leave to get the stench out.

I hope nobody has to fly back to the Elmira airport, which apparently is an airport that exists.
I can attest to the fact that there is an airport there as in a previous life I flew from that airport.

I can attest to the fact that there is an airport there as in a previous life I flew from that airport.

One of my friends lives in Horseheads and I saw on Facebook she was flying into the Elmira airport. Blew me away they had one there.

i once had a flight from Elmira to Ithaca when i was in the Army Reserves and on a larger jet to it was like 14 minutes or something lol. Allegiant air flies from there all the time to Sanford Florida

Wouldn't surprise me. A lot of these guys take summer classes and get ahead. It makes sense so they can focus on getting ready for pro day/combine/pro team workouts.

when i'm AD if you lose you hitch it home. toughen them up for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom