When shall we flip again | Syracusefan.com

When shall we flip again

billorange44

2nd String
Syracuse.com, Rivals, Scout and now here. Will it ever stop? Can't everybody just get along?

Syracuse.com, Rivals, Scout and now here. Will it ever stop? Can't everybody just get along?

We all get along just fine here. Some like brothers and sisters or cats and dogs, but just fine still.

There was an AOL board before that even :)

And a couple of indie sites as well as the original on prodigy.

Will we have direct links to other Big East teams? I'm also hoping to see the thread view. I find this setup annoying.

Will we have direct links to other Big East teams? I'm also hoping to see the thread view. I find this setup annoying.

We will have drop down menus linking to teams we play and their most popular boards.

Lol. We should rename the site Threadposts.com

Seriously, I sould never use thread view. i tried once and i found it not nearly as easy to use. Not as clean either.

I'll never understand how anyone could choose the thread view.
To each his own :). There a bunch of us on here that want to have that option. I really hate how this is set up and hard to follow. Wish one of the ADMINS would say if this going to be possible or not.

Deano, thread view is not possible with the software as things stand today. We understand this is important to some users and are trying our best to get this feature available. Right now we don't know if it is going to happen or not. As soon as we know, we will let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom