When Should JB retire?

When should JB retire?

• Retire at end of this season

Votes: 116 69.0%
  • Announce after this season that 2022-23 will be his last

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • Sometime between 2024 and 2026, he’s got one last shot

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Ride or die, to death do us part. JB is a lifer.

Votes: 14 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not staying at that job.

You can’t elevate them above where they currently are. There is no brand. They aren’t Duke basketball they are Duke football.

Yes we are one of the schools he’s leaving for if the offer is right. UNC in 2 years Kansas after Self etc.

This is his best team Shackleford and Quinnerly could be in the NBA. Davidson and the center are home run 5 stars and we get Benny for freshmen recruits lololol. There actually isn’t anywhere to go but down it’s time for him to jump to a better job that’s how it works.
No way. Baylor wasn’t a hoops brand either. Now they are.

Mark my words, Bama will be a top 10 team and FF contender every year from now until oats leaves, and he won’t leave because he woke a sleeping giant. They ( like Baylor and Auburn) see the upside of caring about more than football. Lol “Brand” . The Alabama sports brand makes Syracuse look like a kindergarten class. It’s 2021.Nate Oats is the achitect, and Alabama will do things we can’t even dream of to keep him.

I might be misremembering but I’m pretty sure we saw someplace that JB told this incoming class he’d be there to coach them next year.

That's why they are coming.

Mark my words, Bama will be a top 10 team and FF contender every year from now until oats leaves, and he won’t leave because he woke a sleeping giant. They ( like Baylor and Auburn) see the upside of caring about more than football. Lol “Brand” . The Alabama sports brand makes Syracuse look like a kindergarten class. It’s 2021.Nate Oats is the achitect, and Alabama will do things we can’t even dream of to keep him.
yeah I cant see him leaving either...with how good they are now... why would he ?

There is no such thing as an "Alabama Sports brand." It's roll tide football 1st, 2nd and only. They've been good before and bad before. Completely unrelated to the football team's success. Think Duke football.

There is no such thing as an "Alabama Sports brand."
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Oats has lost a lot of games this year he could have won. He seems to only play one way.

back-to-the-future-movie-1985-image1_orig.jpg

to go back in time the answer requires 1.21 gigawatts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom