Where is Francis03, Jake, and others | Syracusefan.com

Where is Francis03, Jake, and others

Orangefan1

All Conference
Maybe I have been blind or something but I haven't seen them in a while. What drove them away?

Posters being ridiculous. Posters believing 013's babbling over guys with long time established posting records providing useful information and tidbits to the rest of us. Posters calling these guys out and saying they have bad info and don't know what they are talking about. Also a large group of posters who refuse to accept that the staff can make mistakes in recruiting or that the staff needs to adjust its recruiting as the scene changes over time. I really don't blame them one bit. Sometimes you just need a break from this stuff as well.

I posted yesterday in the recruiting board how I missed hearing Jakes insight and ctos stories and info. I'm sure I'm forgetting others but there used to be so much more inside info back when I joined. It's certainly not the same board as then but I still can't help coming on here multiple times a day.

Ed is still here

tumblr_mjau8ryisd1qlu8two3_250.gif.cf.gif

Nothing drove them away. They're just hanging out at Chili's, trying the new chicken crispers.

People (that are not me) have lives outside of this board, geez.
Completely off topic, but I thought those new chicken crispers were terrible. I couldn't finish they were so greasy.

Nothing drove them away. They're just hanging out at Chili's, trying the new chicken crispers.

People (that are not me) have lives outside of this board, geez.

I don't know about Jake, but Francis is active on twitter but he got run out of here a month ago. It has happened before and luckily he did return after a cooling off period. Hopefully he comes back because posters like him are what made this a very valuable place.

The basketball recruiting threads have gotten insane. Idiots just keep posting about nonsense or scenarios that have been brought up a million times. There are 150 pages on Tucker, it's insane. It's one big circle that never ends. Thank God for the football boards. Not that I have any inside information or anything, but I don't usually post in there anymore because it is too crazy.

I don't know about Jake, but Francis is active on twitter but he got run out of here a month ago. It has happened before and luckily he did return after a cooling off period. Hopefully he comes back because posters like him are what made this a very valuable place.

I, too, enjoyed his recruiting insights and I also was one who criticized some of his opinions (though, not to the level some did). I think he could help himself by not getting as defensive as he did about some of his opinions/observations. He really hunkered down anytime someone pushed back against the lazy Boeheim narrative. Everyone knows Francis is a legend here, but that doesn't mean he's incapable of having a disagreeable opinion now and then. That shouldn't drive him from the board, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom