Where is Francis03, Jake, and others | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Francis03, Jake, and others

The main issue is now, rather than posters taking each piece of inside info for what it is (a snapshot of what recruiting looks like at a point in time), everything became concrete.

Things change, some inside info is older than people think, and every poster is biased in one way or another, so rather than taking "In The Know" info with a grain of salt, people overreact if something doesn't turn out one way or another.

Kind of related to the thread but I never liked the separate basketball recruiting board and then the regular basketball board (or football). Jake, Francis etc often are on the recruiting board giving good info but you'd never know if you just stayed on the regular board.

Kind of related to the thread but I never liked the separate basketball recruiting board and then the regular basketball board (or football). Jake, Francis etc often are on the recruiting board giving good info but you'd never know if you just stayed on the regular board.

May I introduce you to the "New Posts" button...

Recent Posts | Syracusefan.com

It will give you every new thread, and every old thread that has been updated since your last visit.

You don't have to miss a thing. :p

There are extremely thinly-veiled reasons for optimism in JT thread. People can ignore them if they choose to. That's everyone's prerogative. We should all know later anyway.

Last edited:
There are extremely thinly-veiled reasons for optimism in JT thread. People can ignore them. We should all no later anyway.
That doesn't sound good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom