Where is the thread that we complain about the 9:30PM Tipoff? I'd like to sign in with the old farts | Syracusefan.com

Where is the thread that we complain about the 9:30PM Tipoff? I'd like to sign in with the old farts

Well, you can just take a little longer nap this afternoon like I will. Might need to rest my eyes at halftime too. :)

Its 9:30 now? What in the actual hell.

I've been complaining for a while now. Probably the reason I don't go unless I score a deal on StubHub. Won't get out of MSG until 12 at the earliest, won't get home until 1 and have to be up in a few hours for work.

I understand why it was set up this way (Syracuse and UConn will be at least 80% of those in attendance and would vacate the building if they were first), but it is a huge inconvenience.

It will be 7:30 where I live ... :)
la-dee-da.gif

It will be 7:30 where I live ... :)

Fairly pumped myself for the start time. Tuesday is hoops night for me. We start at 8pm and finish around 10. Might actually get to see a good portion of the game live...

I'll be in bed. Will watch Wed morning. Need to make sure I do not check in hare first so the drama is not spoiled.

New

Same tip time as the 6 OT game, right? Buckle up.
And their's our drinking game for the night. Every time they mention it, chug...

^^^ Every time they show Devo jumping on the table, take a shot.

Same tip time as the 6 OT game, right? Buckle up.
Fortunately, I was in Hawaii - totally for work - for that game. The pool bar was going to close at 7pm and there were five of us there (three from my company and a couple from Oneida) and we talked him into staying open to the end of the game. Five OTs later, he finally got to shut the bar down and go home. We tipped well though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom