Where were Ealey and Sheppard today? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where were Ealey and Sheppard today?

indefinitely says to me they screwed up pretty good. at least we haven't seen any police blotter reports yet.

I'd definitely feel more comfortable if it was announced as a one game suspension instead of indefinite. But I won't speculate about anything because I have jack squat inside info. Hope they are back this week.

indefinitely says to me they screwed up pretty good. at least we haven't seen any police blotter reports yet.

if it isn't in the police blotter yet it's usually academics or they are recreating a scene from cheech and chong movie...( which I think is dumb anyway) who knows.

if it isn't in the police blotter yet it's usually academics or they are recreating a scene from cheech and chong movie...( which I think is dumb anyway) who knows.

exactly so my opinion, if it's not an arrest then it's not a big deal.

Yeah and I can live with that and don't see it as a very big deal, do the time and move on. It's not that big a deal, grand scheme

Absolutely and i can absolutely live with SS laying down the law. You build a program w rules. If these guys can't deal with it and want to transfer cya later.

I don't what everyone else sees in Thompson leaving for the NFL after this season. Okay, maybe, it's because he's 22 and a Redshirt Junior, but he will be a very late round pick, if anything.

Do you think he'll ever jump to a first round pick? If not, all he's doing is risking injury. He's 22. He's been injured. He should go get his payday when he can.

I don't what everyone else sees in Thompson leaving for the NFL after this season. Okay, maybe, it's because he's 22 and a Redshirt Junior, but he will be a very late round pick, if anything.

Is his draft stock going to improve that much if he stays another year?

Is his draft stock going to improve that much if he stays another year?

Im not for him leaving but certainly not against him - but the argument against that is Durrell Eskridge

Dude was homeless... and made what turns out to be an awful decision to go pro.

If you're going to be a late pick, there is a chance you are going to be undrafted. If that is the case - stay and graduate and give it a shot when you are 23. There is such little hope for a 22 yr old undrafted player to make real money.

Im not for him leaving but certainly not against him - but the argument against that is Durrell Eskridge

If you're going to be a late pick, there is a chance you are going to be undrafted. If that is the case - stay and graduate and give it a shot when you are 23. There is such little hope for a 22 yr old undrafted player to make real money.

Yeah it's not like baseball or basketball, where you can kick around in the minors/overseas for at least some decent pay. Your best bet is the CFL or Arena League.

TNIAAM doesn't know their head from their a$$. I wouldn't even bother reading that, they are flat out wrong.
Well, I'd phrase it a little differently but I mean, the offers went out and those two were on our radar before the suspensions actually took place. So I find it hard to believe they're linked.

NCAA says that if you have a drug policy you must enforce it. Probably have no choice but to suspend.

exactly but the 'indefinite' part throws me. i'd think the suspension would be defined.

exactly but the 'indefinite' part throws me. i'd think the suspension would be defined.
There is NOTHING more indefinite in this world than the NCAA! :vomit:

Practice squad for Arizona right now. Practice squad players make a minimum of $6,600 per week.

SU will pay for him to finish his degree (if he didn't) because it helps APR.

I expect Thompson to go this year for similar reasons. He could work as a 3-4 rush LB so maybe the Steelers would give him a look.

Practice squad for Arizona right now. Practice squad players make a minimum of $6,600 per week.

SU will pay for him to finish his degree (if he didn't) because it helps APR.

I expect Thompson to go this year for similar reasons. He could work as a 3-4 rush LB so maybe the Steelers would give him a look.
Practice players make a minimum of $6,600 per week:eek: Money is everywhere in the sport, or I'm just easily impressed... that's a NICE living

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom