Which Alumni would you have put on this recruiting tweet? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Which Alumni would you have put on this recruiting tweet?

I love Lou Reed as much as the next guy, but there isn't a highschool football recruit in the country, or even Sweden where Rutgers recruits, that knows who Lou Reed is. Your best bet would be to tweet out "the guy who wrote and performed 'Walk on the Wild Side' went to SU" and even then I'm not too confident. Andy Warhol made Lou Reed famous and they don't know who Andy Warhol is. Tell me that SuperBowl ad with him eating a Whopper wasn't awkward. Nobody knows who these people are anymore!
Hey that's an ageist comment you young whippersnapper. ;)

Hey that's an ageist comment you young whippersnapper. ;)
Ha! Please don't mistake it. I knew who it was. I am slowly learning that I am old. Now if I can only start acting like it.

Bill Walton's play-by-play commentary partner, Dave Pasch, went to Cuse.

Some architects and engineers maybe, lots of good ones out there. I design skyscrapers and major complexes with my SU degree and I would not make the list for either school.

Some architects and engineers maybe, lots of good ones out there. I design skyscrapers and major complexes with my SU degree and I would not make the list for either school.

Welcome to the majority...those that successfully labor in obscurity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom