Whigham | Syracusefan.com

Whigham

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Offered by Miami (FL)

quincy?

he has some size but not sure about how athletic he is- i do remember 1 episode that said he had asthma

Between Manley, Whitehurst and Whigham we will have a ton enough of work to do these last two weeks. Would be a major disappointment to lose two of the three. Hope they all come but this is not Rutgers we are up against. Its major programs.

This is the only school I am worried about. I hope he stays aboard because I see big things in his future.

Between Manley, Whitehurst and Whigham we will have a ton enough of work to do these last two weeks. Would be a major disappointment to lose two of the three. Hope they all come but this is not Rutgers we are up against. Its major programs.
This is where a losing season or losing the last 5 in a row comes back to bite you.

Some of you guys are way too defeatist.

If you want a higher profile program, you have to bring in higher profile recruits which require battles against big time schools.

Marrone and Co have had a sum total of 1 recruit switch his pledge in 3 years, and that was Gareef Glashen to Rutgers (who was rumored to have tried to get back in with SU but was turned down). I think the staff deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hanging on to recruits.

If you want a higher profile program, you have to bring in higher profile recruits which require battles against big time schools.

Marrone and Co have had a sum total of 1 recruit switch his pledge in 3 years, and that was Gareef Glashen to Rutgers (who was rumored to have tried to get back in with SU but was turned down). I think the staff deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hanging on to recruits.

Completely agree and didn't mean to come across as negative, Staff has done well in past with this.

Took the words out of my mouth......

Took the words out of my mouth......

and mine. We all need to get use to this as we transition to the ACC. We are routinely going to be going up against UM, FSU in Florida, GT in Georgia (as long as Adkins stays on board), and BC, MD and Pitt in our traditonal recruiting areas. This is a very good thing.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

Ultimately, this should be a pat on the back to Doug and the crew.. they identified him early. Had this been the vice versa.. no way we flip him.

Don't we want our recruits to be offered by schools such as Miami? Wow, such an inferiority complex around here, then again I forgot it snows in Syracuse who the hell would ever want to play here. Good Lord, guys flip all the time, evern at schools like Auburn, Alabama, etc etc. I hope the kid comes here but things happen

Don't we want our recruits to be offered by schools such as Miami? Wow, such an inferiority complex around here, then again I forgot it snows in Syracuse who the hell would ever want to play here. Good Lord, guys flip all the time, evern at schools like Auburn, Alabama, etc etc. I hope the kid comes here but things happen

He's not going anywhere.

People need to relax, they see Miami and lose it. They have 31 (!) recruits right now.

Dwyer CB Julian Whigham says he bought an #Syracuse orange tie for signing day. Will visit tomorrow. Had brief flirtation with #Canes. #RT via @mattyports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom