Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

Mike McAllister@McAllisterOnFox
Isaiah Whitehead had confirmed he will not be attending Syracuse's midnight madness because his mom did not want him to miss school

-isnt this the same woman who thought Boeheim was the alleged molester when the reports first came out? school or not, she def does not want her son to come here...What woman!

Isaiah Whitehead had confirmed he will not be attending Syracuse's midnight madness because his mom did not want him to miss school

-isnt this the same woman who thought Boeheim was the alleged molester when the reports first came out? school or not, she def does not want her son to come here...What woman!
Dude, chill out. Almost immediately she backed off that. She had thought it was the HC.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

im chill as I truely think Whiteheads recruitement will be a mess and something we dont need or want to get into. But come on, thats her reason for not letting her son come up here? When I read that I immeadiately thought...BS, and anyone else with an understanding of that situation should.

I am actually relieved that she doesn't want him to miss school. It means she values education, which is a good thing for us.

listen, im not trying to come off like I dont value education or respect a mother or whatever else you guys may think im leaning towards. I just look at things like that as kind of a lame excuse. All good, I jumped the gun I guess...getting my crew together to head to Chucks, gunna be great time!

listen, im not trying to come off like I dont value education or respect a mother or whatever else you guys may think im leaning towards. I just look at things like that as kind of a lame excuse. All good, I jumped the gun I guess...getting my crew together to head to Chucks, gunna be great time!

Before you head out, have you finished your homework and have you cleared going to Midnight Madness with your Mother?

Before you head out, have you finished your homework and have you cleared going to Midnight Madness with your Mother?

I did, and she gave me a a kiss on the cheek and said "dont get too drunk hunny, you have chores in the morning"

@TheRecruitScoop
2014 Lincoln (NY) guard Isaiah Whitehead is expected to take in the St. John's Basketball scrimmage tonight.
Sweet.

Now where's that SJU guy when you need him? Every time he starts posting here about someone they commit to SU.

Sweet.

Now where's that SJU guy when you need him? Every time he starts posting here about someone they commit to SU.
He told me its down to SU vs SJU.

Sweet.

He's dead, cbris McCullough related suicide.

From ny post Zach braziller

Source told me yesterday Isaiah Whitehead to Syracuse isn't the sure thing many believe it to be. Food for thought.
12:48pm - 6 Nov 12

From ny post Jeff brazille

Source told me yesterday Isaiah Whitehead to Syracuse isn't the sure thing many believe it to be. Food for thought.

TGD would be proud, I'm actually bummed about this because I think getting a top NYC kid helps our branding...

From ny post Jeff brazille

His loss.

I don't know what to believe last night Brazille and Evan Daniels was saying Whitehead to Cuse was almost a sure thing. His source is probably that St Johns kid.
And his tweet directed toward Syracuse fans has to say something.

I don't know what to believe last night Brazille and Evan Daniels was saying Whitehead to Cuse was almost a sure thing. His source is probably that St Johns kid.
Id trust Daniels over nearly anyone not named Jake or Francis.

Brazille has been pretty good with regards to the City football kids. I'd bet his hoop sources are just as good.
And lets be honest here, Whitehead could see a log jam as was pointed out in the where would he fit thread - especially if MCW stays a couple of years.

Abraham Lincoln HS means nothing's ever a sure thing...
Exactly, nothing but drama comes out of those recruitments. Whitehead loves the attention and will most likely milk the process. He wants Kentucky to show more interest than they already have, but I don't get the sense that he's on Cal's shopping spree radar.

He told me its down to SU vs SJU.

Whitehead's recruitment has been strange. Lavin pushed hard for him in the past but Whitehead seemed to be pushing for Cuse. I think Lavin might have backed off. Whitehead's mom I've heard wants him to stay home and play at SJU. I always thought Whitehead was a lock for Cuse from everything I've heard.

Whitehead's recruitment has been strange. Lavin pushed hard for him in the past but Whitehead seemed to be pushing for Cuse. I think Lavin might have backed off. Whitehead's mom I've heard wants him to stay home and play at SJU. I always thought Whitehead was a lock for Cuse from everything I've heard.
You're typically spot on. Gathers to 'Cuse via Bernie.

Wel, there is also Lenny Briscoe comng in the next year, hopefully. There has been talk about Ennis and Briscoe wanting to play together in college. That could mean a back court of Ennis, Cooney, Whitehead, Brisco & Patterson. I don't think that Brisco sits for anyone.